• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
Rofl, I guess Joe Barton is your hero then. Cunt

Over any Barcelona player? Yep. Fucking whining little cunts, whine whine whine. If you're the best fucking prove it instead of crying the second a decision goes against you or you can't score.

Fucking bunch of fucking babies.

They copied us. But let me guess Valdes and Pique are cunts for doing it, not rebels.

Well, that first line was tongue in cheek :lol, like I give a fuck whether anyone gets yellow cards on purpose or not

second line wasn't though, whining fucks

Arnie

Was only playing devil's advocate with that F1 analogy, I shot the same one down last night. However, my moral compass isn't strong enough to avoid horse racing altogether, because some horses die.

No horses died today, thankfully, and my dear Jordan put a nice £20 in my pocket, so I'm happy.

Zabojnik

lol juve, they will never get a horrible call like that in europe. only in serie a, where referees are bought.

explains their "bad luck" in europe.

what a great goal for pescara

sucks that they got screwed over so bad this game by the ref, but i guess that's what you get for playing juve at home

Worst Milan fan on Footy-GAF, confirmed once more. It was a clear as day pen, the red is an inevitable consequence. A rossonero complaining about a penalty call ... lulz.

G-Unit

Over any Barcelona player? Yep. Fucking whining little cunts, whine whine whine. If you're the best fucking prove it instead of crying the second a decision goes against you or you can't score.

Well, that first line was tongue in cheek :lol, like I give a fuck whether anyone gets yellow cards on purpose or not

ifMqWF94BPM1p.gif

:D

FootballFan

Bro, build a bridge. We beat you in two finals but it was ages ago, just let it go mate.

This sounds more like a whining baby to me:

Fucking whining little cunts, whine whine whine. crying the second a decision goes against you or you can't score.

whining fucks

Kyoufu

Was only playing devil's advocate with that F1 analogy, I shot the same one down last night. However, my moral compass isn't strong enough to avoid horse racing altogether, because some horses die.

No horses died today, thankfully, and my dear Jordan put a nice £20 in my pocket, so I'm happy.

What do you think of Fox hunting?

Did Hendo's horse finish second?

Wilbur

Banned
Bro, build a bridge. We beat you in two finals but it was ages ago, just let it go mate.

This sounds more like a baby to me:

Nothing to do with the two finals. You beat us fair and square. Why would I give a shit about that? You don't see me hating Madrid because they beat us this year. Or Basel because they knocked us out last year. Or Norwich because they beat us in the Premier League. Why would I care about that?

It's just about the perceived superiority a lot of people associated with your football club have because they 'play the right way', when they're just as fucking odious as a lot of clubs that have half the pretention.

FootballFan

Nothing to do with the two finals. You beat us fair and square. Why would I give a shit about that? You don't see me hating Madrid because they beat us this year. Or Basel because they knocked us out last year. Or Norwich because they beat us in the Premier League. Why would I care about that?

It's just about the perceived superiority a lot of people associated with your football club have because they 'play the right way', when they're just as fucking odious as a lot of clubs that have half the pretention.

Mate.

Just get over it.

You should. Fuck Basel!

Arnie

Barcelona play great football, have great players, and at least the ones who attend away matches, have great fans.

They do get involved in some snide, pointless arguments though. Odd mentality for a club that've had world football in a stranglehold for the last five years.

FootballFan

Don't like your football club :lol, end of. Don't need to get jumped on just because I say I don't want them to win the CL.

Xmrvs.jpg

I'm playin' playboy <3 Hate Barca all you want. Most do, since their clubs are just that. Clubs. While Barca is more than a club.

*waits patiently*

arkon

http://i.minus.com/jb27l0dBJj53jW.jpg[/MG]

My new wallpaper

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jZiShitkxzaTs.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/jbtIii9QrZJIKe.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The middlle-eastern commentator on my stream was chuckling away at this. So much for them being responsible for the shirt-lifting punishments.

At least I think he was middle-eastern [/racist]

I honestly don't see how Barca fans can think that their team would appear to be likeable at all to the neutrals. Go ahead and love your cunts, just don't try to pretend they're not.

Kyoufu

I want to say Barca = Football

but then I see their diving, and that is not Football.

I honestly don't see how Barca fans can think that their team would appear to be likeable at all to the neutrals. Go ahead and love your cunts, just don't try to pretend they're not.

How can any neutral hate Messi?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The middlle-eastern commentator on my stream was chuckling away at this. So much for them being responsible for the shirt-lifting punishments.

At least I think he was middle-eastern [/racist]

Did he say GOL ALLAH GOL ALLAH?

Wilbur

Banned
I think Messi's the most wonderful player I've ever seen but I don't necessarily like him. Iniesta and Puyol are probably the only ones I like.

FootballFan

I think Messi's the most wonderful player I've ever seen but I don't necessarily like him. Iniesta and Puyol are probably the only ones I like.

Puyol and Iniesta are awesome. don't forget Pinto though, he is the best. <3

Unfortunately Xavi is the embodiment of Barcelona, rather than Messi, Iniesta or Valdes

That is true. Xavi comes off very arrogant, high horse and all. But he is the best passer in the history of football with Pirlo and Cleverley, so I can't hate.

LOL I genuinely thought that was Ronaldo taking a picture with someone in a car. Until I looked inside the car.

FootballFan

You'll love him to bits when Zenit pays 80 million for him in 10 years.

Good point actually, another reason not to like Messi. One club player(
I hope
).

Seems sviat doesn't see any of BarcaGAFs posts when Sanchez/Cesc/Valdes are talked about then.. lol

Sanchez and Cesc have been worse than Hulk this season GTIYFH

Top Bottom