• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

arkon

Good point actually, another reason not to like Messi. One club player(
I hope
).

Seems sviat doesn't see any of BarcaGAFs posts when Sanchez/Cesc/Valdes are talked about then.. lol

Easier to do that when you're at a successful club though. Especially one that raised you in some wicked experiment in the bowels of La Masia

jtb

Banned
I hope
).

Seems sviat doesn't see any of BarcaGAFs posts when Sanchez/Cesc/Valdes are talked about then.. lol

Sanchez and Cesc have been worse than Hulk this season GTIYFH

please just give us cesc back... everyone wins!

:(

G-Unit

I hope
).

Sanchez and Cesc have been worse than Hulk this season GTIYFH

Add pedro in the mix

IN4sg9A.jpg
Wait. What.

FootballFan

Dude I remember you had a post once where you said you hate Ramos but if he joined Barca then you'd defend the shit out of him. Don't make me dig it up.

Dig it up. DIG.

And if I did say that, I take it back, Ramos is a cunt and it would take at least 3 good games for us for me to like him.

fuenf

So does Fergie though. I still reckon in 3 years Frogson will go, and Pep will be ready to move on again. Can't see him sticking around anywhere forever.

tbh I starting to fear for Pep, what looked like a sure thing is beginning to look like a no win scenario...

Wilbur

Banned
tbh I starting to fear for Pep, what looked like a sure thing is beginning to look like a no win scenario...

Don't be silly. You'll win the league again, if you don't win the CL this year you will next year (dat CL curse). How can he fail with your team?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Don't be silly. You'll win the league again, if you don't win the CL this year you will next year (dat CL curse). How can he fail with your team?

Pep will sell half their team to buy Ukrainian duds suited for his suicidal 3-4-3.

fuenf

Well this year they are extra motivated because of what happened last year and IF they don't win the CL this season will be considered a failure by some (I know it's ridiculous but it is what is, especially if Dortmund were to take it). Even Hoeneß was only talking about the CL in interviews today...

If they fail, I doubt this team will ever win it, they would need a major shake up (which wont happen) and if they win it, it will be hard to duplicate the success.

arkon

Well this year they are extra motivated because of what happened last year and IF they don't win the CL this season will be considered a failure by some (I know it's ridiculous but it is what is, especially if Dortmund were to take it). Even Hoeneß was only talking about the CL in interviews today...

If they fail, I doubt this team will ever win it, they would need a major shake up (which wont happen) and if they win it, it will be hard to duplicate the success.

No way. There's still some years left in all your players. You'd still be challenging next year. You've got one of the best teams in Europe.

FootballFan

Pep will sell half their team to buy Ukrainian duds suited for his suicidal 3-4-3.
Nah he surely realises the 3-4-3 flaws now...or not

Pep's Bayern:

Ribery------------------Robben
--------------Muller-------------
Alaba-Scweini-Kroos-Shaqiri
---------------------------------
Gustavo-Javi Martinez-Lahm
------------Valdes-------------

I'm bringing him back when when Russia beat Portugal in Lisbon in June!

Is your avatar from a bet or did you just pick a really shit one?

fuenf

No way. There's still some years left in all your players. You'd still be challenging next year. You've got one of the best teams in Europe.

Sure but dont forget the Euro 2008, CL 2010, WC2010, CL 2012, Euro 2012 :( that's too much choking... they need to win the big one now. But you are right, if they win it, I expect Pep to win it again in the next 3 years.

Fry

Nah he surely realises the 3-4-3 flaws now...or not

Pep's Bayern:

i2qBEVsWCNhil.gif

fuenf

I know you are only joking, but you should know that Hoeneß would never let Neuer go. He'd fire Pep on the spot if Pep were to suggest such a thing. Hoeneß is already talking about Neuer joining the Bayern management in 15 years.

next year

As always :p

I think we can challenge for 4th next season. Doubt we'll get it, we'll have to hit the ground running, and Suarez would have to stay, but I think its possible. Being out of everything by February fucking sucks.

@FF, while Torres was beastly in 08/09 he was injured for a lot of it. 07/08 was his best season for us. Gerrard, Alonso and Mascherano were incredible in 08/09. What a centre midfield that was

Top Bottom