• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

arkon

Looks like Arsenal's perfect weekend is over. Can't see Chelsea dropping points now.

I wonder if it's going to be Arsenal and Chelsea getting the remaining CL spots.

Lightning

Banned
Looks like Arsenal's perfect weekend is over. Can't see Chelsea dropping points now.

I wonder if it's going to be Arsenal and Chelsea getting the remaining CL spots.
We don't need Chelsea dropping points here. No one expects them too but just keep tiring yourselves out Chelsea. With their hard games coming up they will drop enough points for us to overtake them.

I'm more focused on the Wigan game. Get the win Wigan!

Hixx

Wickham's ability to keep and juggle the ball is very impressive. Needs to show more facing the goal, though.

Why is QPR so bad? They've bought some class players similar to what City did when their current owners started investing in the club. Why is the result so dramatically different?

Why is QPR so bad? They've bought some class players similar to what City did when their current owners started investing in the club. Why is the result so dramatically different?

City players moved there for 2 reasons, money and the promise of/desire for success. QPR players only moved there for one of those reasons.

arkon

It took time for those City players to come together. QPR don't have that time to wait for them to gel.

Diablos54

Again, people here should learn how to respect an opinion. Especially the United fans. An opinion can't be wrong.
There's a difference an opinion (Like, say, Newcastle are a good team), and something that's completely wrong. To say the manager doesn't impact on a game/has an easy job is plain wrong, no opinion about it.

I don't see what United fans have to do with it either, they're not wrong when they say they wouldn't be in the position they are without Froggie.

confuziz

Banned
There's a difference an opinion (Like, say, Newcastle are a good team), and something that's completely wrong. To say the manager doesn't impact on a game/has an easy job is plain wrong, no opinion about it.

I don't see what United fans have to do with it either, they're not wrong when they say they wouldn't be in the position they are without Froggie.

Nope. You should look up the word opinion. I think they don't matter.

City had a stronger base to start with. QPR only just avoided relegation last season and have tried to chuck money at the problem this season again.
That's a good point. Manchester CIty have probably been in the top flight more regularly than Queens Park Rangers especially in the last ten years.

Meier

My god, how did they not score there or at least get another whack at it?! That was one of those FIFA ball in the box scrambles where you're just slamming B like it's a fighting game.

LOF is blank for me, BitScores still takes me to a copyright warning screen

Has a new name, if you were a member check your email.. they sent me one about it.

Diablos54

An opinion can be pretty much objectively wrong

How would you react if I said that Final Fantasy VII is too short?
WRONG. :p It's paced very well IMO, maybe Disc 2 could have been a little quicker though. Length wise I feel it's pretty much perfect, any longer and you'd risk have to putting random filler in there.

Okay. Give me scientific proof. How would United do without Fergie? Oh that's right, we don't know. There is no fact.
Really? How would United do without the best manager in the world? Not as good as they have done, that's for damn sure. I really don't understand why you can't see the obvious and are arguing this ridiculous notion you have that managers don't matter.

Hixx

lol N'Diaye

Ball booted right into his balls

edit: how many fucking times are these cunts going to score in last minute

Top Bottom