• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Zemm

Okay. Give me scientific proof. How would United do without Fergie? Oh that's right, we don't know. There is no fact.

haha fucking hell. Just accept your opinion can be wrong and is wrong. Clubs don't pay managers millions of pounds per year for a laugh.

3Sixty

Good job im a pussy really.

jsV9VumERfg4h.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Easy. If we beat Spurs 4th is ours.

You still have to play United, Liverpool and Fulham away plus Swansea at home as well as Spurs.

Plenty of points to be won and lost still, but yeah, at the moment it seems like a shootout between Spurs and Chelsea.

I'd be getting a bit pissed off if I was a Wigan fan. Sure, they'd have taken a draw at the start, but bearing in mind that they're playing against 10 men, they're not doing nearly enough

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH BRØNDBY ARE IN FRONT FUCK. Also this confirmation was terrible boring, I am not semi drunk on a sunday at 18:30 and have to study for tomorrow. :(

Lightning

Banned
Still think Wigan will score at the death and take 3 points from this.

Spurs have dropped 8 off their last 12 possible points. That pressure starting to show on Spurs and their inability to handle both Europe and PL being exposed. Also, their defence sucks.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Successful final third passes today...Walker 24, Dempsey 8.

I like Deuce but only for 15 minutes when we need a goal. He's a clumsy player and he did nothing in his 90 minutes today. He should have come off at half-time.

Top Bottom