• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Brinbe

It was a 4 yard pass to someone totally square to him.

Why did you all post 'Shinjiiiiiiiiiiiiii' and not 'Valenciaaaaaa' when he scored? It's just strange that's all. It's been happening all season!

It was an exceptionally easy chance that was created by a good run by Kagawa, nothing more to it.

Suen

What a save by Handanovič. Roma must be getting really frustrated with all those chances of scoring.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol the fourth official at West Ham

7y7zv3t_zps5790c517.gif

Garjon

Unfortunately we don't have a governing body to bail us out when we're up against it...

Nuanced Zelda may be, but the new game looks a bit lazy tbh. Although Zelda and Metroid are the only reasons I'd ever buy a Nintendo console :p

You know, I was about ready to buy a 3DS when I read that there'd be a LTTP sequel. Then I saw the graphics; absolutely hideous, to even compare the graphical styles is a massive insult to the original. They look very similar to the DS pokemon games actually.

To be fair, when it comes to Nintendo, it's very rarely about the graphics.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Had a feeling Fulham were going to fail me today. Damn it. Better not save their beast mode game for us.

They have Sidwell and Duff missing, they are not the same without them. Still 45 to go, seems Fulham have had some great chances already.

You know, I was about ready to buy a 3DS when I read that there'd be a LTTP sequel. Then I saw the graphics; absolutely hideous, to even compare the graphical styles is a massive insult to the original. They look very similar to the DS pokemon games actually.

To be fair, when it comes to Nintendo, it's very rarely about the graphics.

It looks way better on an actual 3DS!

Agreed, but a bit out of control though and everything prior was on purpose.

Yeah it was out of control. What happened before wasn't his fault though. It was Collins that pushed Rooney. And before that Rooney wanted to stop him from spooning with Collins by getting in between and Carroll didn't want to let him. Also Rooney stood on his foot.

Top Bottom