• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Diablos54

Captian.
Leader.
Legend.

Fulham shouldn't have let such a beast get his head on the ball, poor defending. Great ball by Mata though.

FootballFan

Go and make trivial Bayern gifs in ur basement fool

dGhXHwQ.gif

I now know why Kermit didn't like you. You're a bit sad.

u9v3LtL.gif

Fry

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I'm not gonna fight no one, you silly cunt. I just think it's funny that I make a comment to offend (as in; provoke, joke) United gaf in a whole, but a fool must make it personal. If my gifs are trivial, then I wonder what his posts are. 50% are shitty kpop gifs and the other 50% are about United, written in a I'm-a-very-bright-man kind of way.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck you Fulham. Letting two opposing CBs score. Ah well, take it out on Arsenal at the weekend.

LOL RVP

I'm not gonna fight no one, you silly cunt. I just think it's funny that I make a comment to offend (as in; provoke, joke) United gaf in a whole, but a fool must make it personal. If my gifs are trivial, then I wonder what his posts are. 50% are shitty kpop gifs and the other 50% are about United, written in a I'm-a-very-bright-man kind of way.

Don't you bring those Koreans into this.

pulga

Banned

OH NO HE DIDNT!

images

Linius

YOn.gif

Messi

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Timurid

I don't give a fuck if you insult united, but don't call kpop shit.

Top Bottom