• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

K1LLER7

Maybe that goal will bring back the old Valencia.

This team, mainly Carrick, trying too many Hollywood passes. Keep it simple.

FootballFan

Link To The Past??!?!?!?!?!

indifferent
Who still uses handhelds enough to complete a game?
?

X/Y BROS

FootballFan
Wilbury
DC89
Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
SleeplessNights
D_Prodigy
Killer7
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Flippedb
SpanishWrath
Pulga

The list grows

pulga

Banned
The kind of game you shit out when your company is up against the ropes. Easy to design, cheap to develop, quick to produce.

lol a Liverpool fan certainly knows what its like to be up against the ropes.

A Zelda game is far more nuanced than any shooty shoot bang bang game Sony farts out.

Yes, even Phantom Hourglass.

Don't get me wrong, I really rate Kagawa. That doesn't mean he's been good this season though. I just think it's weird you all jump on his dick when he does...something like you're trying to convince yourselves he hasn't been a disappointment.

Meier

Seems like Wigan are having a few chances. City asleep for the most part from what I can tell via text. Micah got a yellow in his first game back, hah.

Don't get me wrong, I really rate Kagawa. That doesn't mean he's been good this season though. I just think it's weird you all jump on his dick when he does...something like you're trying to convince yourselves he hasn't been a disappointment.
That's basically what it is.

Everyone loves him and wants him to do well.

Slizz

It's weird timing for your comment after he makes a pretty decent assist to knot the game up at 1-1

lol a Liverpool fan certainly knows what its like to be up against the ropes.

A Zelda game is far more nuanced than any shooty shoot bang bang game Sony farts out.

Yes, even Phantom Hourglass.

Unfortunately we don't have a governing body to bail us out when we're up against it...

Nuanced Zelda may be, but the new game looks a bit lazy tbh. Although Zelda and Metroid are the only reasons I'd ever buy a Nintendo console :p

Feorax

Carroll spends alot of time on the deck for a "big bloke"

I think this was my biggest problem. I could deal with his lack of pace if he offered a real physical presence, but he was very inconsistent in doing so for us (though he was unstoppable when he did).

Brinbe

christ almighty, I don't know how it's possible to look as bad we do in attack with the likes of Rooney/Kagawa/RVP out there

Suen

pulga you should be watching Inter - Roma and hope for Roma to win so they can beat Nazio in the final. It would be the ultimate humiliation to Nazio.

It's weird timing for your comment after he makes a pretty decent assist to knot the game up at 1-1

It was a 4 yard pass to someone totally square to him.

Why did you all post 'Shinjiiiiiiiiiiiiii' and not 'Valenciaaaaaa' when he scored? It's just strange that's all. It's been happening all season!

Nice run by Kagawa for the goal. I'd love to know what Winston Reid was doing though. I hope that was a slip and not an attempt at a tackle.

Top Bottom