• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

faridmon

Love Man United or Hate them, Ferguson can make any team win the league, however weak the squad are. I don't like him as person, but you can't deny that he must have been the best manager of all time.

WJD

BIeoAJVCUAARMka.jpg:large

Wilbur

Banned
I know its 'only' Villa (no disrespect meant, just that any good performance will probably be met with that comment), but we're playing great. Some lovely stuff so far. Rooney especially has been superb.

That was an incredible goal. FFS. Why did he have to join United. He's single handily carried the to this title.

LOL

he didn't score for ten games ya feckin FRUIT

I cannot watch any more of this, it is sickening to see that twat winning the title with the crowd chanting his name like one of their own... ;_(

Congrats anyway UnitedGAF, by far and away the best team all season long, well deserved. Put out your B-team next week please, thank you.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I'm done. I can't bare to watch my beloved team get ripped to shreds. It hurts too much.

Congratulations United on the title. I'm out.
:( Even if worst comes to worst Wes, you'll be right back. Too big of a club to go down for long.

Aston+Villa+European+Cup+1982.jpg

dc89

Suarez makes it 2-1 to City EDS and Rodwell comes off at 65 minutes. So it's not all doom and gloom.

Who the fuck am I kidding.

Commentator saying it was a genius decision of Fergie to bring in RVP.

Hardly a "genius" decision to bring in last year's top scorer, even a five year old could've made that decision.

WJD

I love how he's been so close to scoring a goal like that all season and now, on the night to decide it all, he does it. Wonderful.

Suen

So I just came home now to see Man Utd leading with two goals! What are the chances that Aston Villa will score so far?

faridmon

Congrats Man U for winning the title.

So now we have Bayern, Celtic and Man United winning their respective League.

Congrats to all of them!

Top Bottom