• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FuturusX

Nonsense. The only reason they're still anywhere near competitive is because of Wenger.

edit: apart from all the luck they get. Luckiest cunts in the league honestly

Your a UTD fan, you should be used to higher standards. I am surprised you would accept such mediocrity.

FA Cup is the most they can hope for. Perhaps in a few years with a serious rebuilding effort they can dream of major success again (league / CL).

Chelsea City UTD will divide up the spoils. Unless...nah that wouldn't happen.

Edit: Annnnd that's the fat lady...what a voice she has.

Messi

golden boot?

bad dog

NOntc50.jpg

Winning the title yet can't stop talking about Liverpool

Lol

Lunchbox

Banned
Pete the Gunner, via text: "Arsenal fans are in tears, the heartbreak is unbearable. Van Persie's goal is the equivalent of seeing a woman you loved hand in hand with a man better than you."

poor meus is on bbc

Bo-Locks

There is no way that cunt will get an honours guard at Arsenal next week. They'll be a riot

Your pathetic, piss weak players already swap jerseys with their former teammates at HT at Old Trafford when they're losing. Not only will they form a guard of honor, but they will lick the boots of Robin Van Persie if Ferguson wills it.

phaze

Arsenal have made inquiries for Juventus attackers (Matri, Quagliarella & Giovinco), according to Sky Sport.

TAKE THEM ALL! I LOVE YOU ARSENAL!

I'd cut myself

Not as good as people think. Hope he goes!

Really ? I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal.

Nonsense. The only reason they're still anywhere near competitive is because of Wenger.

edit: apart from all the luck they get. Luckiest cunts in the league honestly

Not fair really, this is the first season in long time where we're not fucked up our arses by karma & Co

Your pathetic, piss weak players already swap jerseys with their former teammates at HT at Old Trafford when they're losing. Not only will they form a guard of honor, but they will lick the boots of Robin Van Persie if Ferguson wills it.

This is incredible.

United are the champions whether you like them or not, has to be respected.

FuturusX

I miss the old days...before the purge. Civility is lost. Anyway well done UTD. Respect is due. 20 is an achievement for the modern game.

TeegsD

Lol I am not salty. Just find it funny how over the top some people are reacting to hammering a struggling team

Not only are we hammering a struggling team but its the same team thats been a very big rival over the years. And not only are we just hammering them for a result, we're hammering them for the title; of course people are going to be excited.

Top Bottom