• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
So I just came home now to see Man Utd leading with two goals! What are the chances that Aston Villa will score so far?
They had a really good chance that they wasted earlier but United have been dominating, could be over 4 or 5 this game.

Respect your betters.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Evans injured as well. Typical, they run out of bodies just before they play Arsenal.

Wilbur

Banned
Wenger has lost it. He will never win a major trophy with Arsenal again. Time to step upstairs.

Nonsense. The only reason they're still anywhere near competitive is because of Wenger.

edit: apart from all the luck they get. Luckiest cunts in the league honestly

dc89

I promise you your personal feelings on Robin Van Persie won't effect reality.

Wilshere will clap. Wenger will clap. That is what a guard of honour is.

No doubt the fans will spit and scream, but that is what fans do.

Yeh players don't see this how we do. They don't feel the same emotions and affinity.

Suen

They had a really good chance that they wasted earlier but United have been dominating, could be over 4 or 5 this game.
Welp, game over then. Congrats Man Utd-GAF.
Villa pls

Nonsense. The only reason they're still anywhere near competitive is because of Wenger.

edit: apart from all the luck they get. Luckiest cunts in the league honestly
You're back!!

pulga

Banned
Man, shock of my life scrolling through and seeing your picture - it's been years. Didn't you support an Italian team at university though? :p

Oh shit, real life Fady friend?

Has he always been this... nice and cuddly?

Clegg

Meus its about showing respect and congratulating the league winners.

Arsenal will give the guard of honour or be shown up for being a team devoid of class.

They're obv going to give the honour guard.

Top Bottom