• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

So, after today us keeping Lewandowski for another year seems more possible than ever. Yes, we might lose some 20m with that but keeping Lewandowski will make the Götze loss easier and Watzke sounds like he wants to make it clear that we don't need other clubs to pay us.

With roughly €80m+ to spend this summer, we should be in for a nice team, anyway. I'd love any of Isco, de Bruyne or Boateng for CAM. Then add another winger/striker: Herrmann, Son or Volland would be fine. And Ginter if Santana leaves. That would still leave us with some nice money to spend on more backups.

_67146376_mmftbmacinipostmatch.png

<3 u guyz

HOW ARE Y'ALL PARTY PEEPS GETTING READY FOR THE GAME?

Not really feeling it tbh

Suarez bite
Man Utd win league
Gotze moves to Bayern, dampening my anticipation for tomorrow as well

Takes a lot to dampen my excitement for a CL semi, but that's a pretty shitty 3 days.

So, after today us keeping Lewandowski for another year seems more possible than ever. Yes, we might lose some 20m with that but keeping Lewandowski will make the Götze loss easier and Watzke sounds like he wants to make it clear that we don't need other clubs to pay us.

With roughly €80m+ to spend this summer, we should be in for a nice team, anyway. I'd love any of Isco, de Bruyne or Boateng for CAM. Then add another winger/striker: Herrmann, Son or Volland would be fine. And Ginter if Santana leaves. That would still leave us with some nice money to spend on more backups.

This whole situation is pretty funny. Lewandowski was the one supposedly leaving to Bayern and then, suddenly Goetze is gone.

It would be better for Dortmund to get rid of all would-be traitors once and for all (like Lewandowski) and start fresh.

kharma45

Eto'o signed by Laporta
Henry, same
Yaya, signed by Laporta
Pique, signed by Laporta
Pinto, Txiki
Dani Alves, Txiki

overhaul - Pep, he with Amor came up with the plan

Messi - Benaiges, Rexach
Busquets -Pep
Pedro - Benaiges, went to see San Isidro for a venzuelan player came back with Pedro instead.

You know who Txiki signed/sold,

Keirrison and Henrique for 30 million, sold both for less than 5 million.
signed Thuram for 8 million at the age of 35, seriously.
Cant forget about Rustu
Maxi Lopez bought for 8, sold for 2.5
Hleb, 18 million down the drain
Caceres, because Racing wanted 4 for Garay, ended up paying Villarreal 8 for Caceres, sold to Sevilla for 2.
Zambrotta 14 to Juve, sold for 8 the year after.
Eidur Gud... the team needed a forward like Larson, paid 8-10 for Gud, ended playing in Xavi's spot because he missed too many chances.

Yeah he is terrible and everyone at barcelona knew it but he was close to Soriano and he was the money man.

dude, Txiki had the title, but any important signings was handled by the president; everyone knows this. I remember Txiki spending 3 weeks trying to sign Deco, and da costa just wouldnt budge, the pres flew to Portugal, signed the player in a couple of days then presented him at the Nou Camp a day later.

Txiki is a terrible Sporting Director

City are so desperate for any of that Barca success, they are taking anyone/thing they can. They wanted Pep and failed then they took Tixiki. Should have done their research.

Guy was a total waster.

Beautiful.

You should see the stats for one cup final we were involved in. Made Quiche uninstall Fifa.

Quiche is such a crier.

pulga

Banned
pulga supporting bayern?

I must be dead and in heaven

As if Id cheer against any team up versus Barca :lol :lol

Yesterday I heard a mate say 'Barcelona will definitely win because they have Messi, and Messi is football'

How can I not hate these cunts???

NEWS UPDATE:

HOENEß WAS JAILED!

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/ve...er-erliess-haftbefehl-gegen-hoeness-1.1657058

he paid a 5 million caution and was set free

Amazing.

Get him back there, put him in a cell with Breno Vinícius Rodrigues Borges. Then, Breno says to Hoeneß: "Remember, Uli? You said you will help me and my family.".
"Sure, how can I help you?"
Wfut9pt.jpg

Sch2DQ1.jpg

"You're an sausage expert aren't you, Uli?"

oqZ6SqXl.jpg

"Of course, I can handle those."

Breno Vinícius Rodrigues Borges pulls out his 9 inch cock.

deFyj1Ol.jpg

Fry

I hadn't thought about this until now:

Robben-Goatze-Ribery
---------Mandz---------

Müller-Goatze-Shaqiri
--------Gomez--------

CummingRainbows.gif

dc89

Daily Mail say City and PSG are at the same stages of signing Cavani:

Manchester City are closing in on in-demand Napoli frontman Edinson Cavani after agreeing in principle terms with the player over a summer move.

However, David Beckham's Paris St Germain remain in the hunt after striking up a similar deal despite neither agreeing a fee with the Uruguayan's club.

To make matters worse for City, the player himself has set his sights on a dream move to Real Madrid.

With fears mounting that Zlatan Ibrahimovic could be lured back to Juventus, as revealed in Sportsmail, PSG hope to hijack City’s pursuit of one of Europe’s most accomplished finishers.

Roberto Mancini is desperate to hit the ground running this summer after seeing his title chances damaged considerably last year when Robin van Persie chose Manchester United.

City, then, have agreed in principle to offer £256k per week, though there remains the barrier of his release clause, initially thought to be £53million. Recently, though, Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis insisted it would take an incredible £60million to trigger it.

Carbonox

hu3igiZ.jpg

I....I actually like it. That's if it's legit.

Naturally WONGA looks daft but it's a laughable company for a laughable club.

In other news on my Bayern FIFA career I bought Gotze and Dortmund replaced him with Neymar looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

feel

As if Id cheer against any team up versus Barca :lol :lol

Yesterday I heard a mate say 'Barcelona will definitely win because they have Messi, and Messi is football'

How can I not hate these cunts???
You're mates with Xavi? That sounds like the garbage that would come out of his mouth.

Verräter=Traitor.

Apparently moving to a different club is not okay.
It's ok, but it's also an important player from a (now) big club breaking the fans' hearts by moving to a big rival in the same league. Deserves whatever he's got coming at him.

Pennywise

NEWS UPDATE:

HOENEß WAS JAILED!

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/ve...er-erliess-haftbefehl-gegen-hoeness-1.1657058

he paid a 5 million caution and was set free

Well there goes the single doubt I had left for the whole Götze leak.
Hoeneß knew shit would hit the fan today and they tried to overshadow it once again.
They did the same by letting focus start the whole hoeneß process.

Hopefully they'll send that asshole straight to breno once his process is done.

Top Bottom