• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

pulga

Banned
And now to the little dipshit. What a HUGE FUCKING CUNT. Seriously, fuck him. Don't ever play him again. And I seriously hope he gets boo'ed the shit out tomorrow.

Why sign a deal with Bayern now? Why not wait another month? Remember when we made fun of him having the Robben for 2 or 3 weeks during the Malaga matches? Yeah, no surprise now he was shit, thinking about Bayern the whole time. So, the shitbag almost cost us the semi final, if he just scored 25% of his chances or played well, we'd been in the semi final easily. But noooo, rather suck Sammer's dick.

That's way too much for him to be allowed to play again for BVB. Completely risked ruining our CL run this year, putting his ego first.

And yeah, good luck at Bayern. Really, break your foot or something. Let Hoeneß finger your ass with his sausages while paying you with illegal money. Or rot on the bench. Or somethig else, what do I care.

And for all the Bayern fans, think twice about Götze. Wouldn't be surprise if he left for Barca/Real in a year or two. Yeah, yeah, Bayern is big blablabla. Guess who'll be Germany's fake 9 at the World Cup next year, yes, you know it. Barca/Real is still a little step above and he'll make it.

ohmigod I just want to hold you and whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

Gotze is a cunt, no doubt about it

Yeah, the Spanish guys on the whole have been very quiet this season

Its basically become PL-gaf, Bundesliga-gaf and SerieA-gaf

Spanish guys? What spanish guys lol

Read on twitter earlier Leverkusen said a deal for Schurrle with us isn't really that close and Dortmund now want him...

I hope we can get it done quickly. Then get Falcao.

Any good source on this one? I've only seen rumors that we want de Bruyne and the Schürrle to Chelsea deal might fail because Leverkusen want a de Bruyne loan which honestly, looks like a bunch of bullshit.

I hope we get de Bruyne, he's got dat willpower and tenacity that Klopp likes.
FihjT9z.jpg

Our play will be less fluid and more direct like in the olden days with Kagawa, but with him, Reus and Lewandowski (whom I guess we'll keep no matter what now) we are guaranteed to score goals.

Isco is probably out of reach, but could sub Götze pretty much 1:1 while Erikson is probably not enough of a fighter for Klopp. Also hope we get KPB/Honda as a bonus.

As for the financials: last season we posted a 35m net profit while getting kicked out of the CL, but also winning the league and cup. Now, we have the additional CL money (25m +), but no titles (though the effect on revenues should be small since our wages are very variable too and we spent a lot on bonuses last season).
There are at least 60m+ available for new signings (not counting a possible Lewandowski departure).

/death to bayern

What the fuck Goetze? He joins fucking Bayern of all possible teams? Also, it is announced JUST before the CL game? What a traitor.

I don't think replacing cunt will be that difficult. He was great for us but he didn't decide every game on his own. It's more about what cunt will be in a year or two. I fear that's when he'll hit his best and it's a disaster for the Bundesliga that this will be playing for Bayern.

Look at his stats this season:
41 played, 16 goals, 19 assists

Messi at 20:
40 played, 16 goals, 17 assists

#FootballIsDead

lol, I like how you already changed your avatar

Arnie

Best part of all this is when Klopp leapfrogs the traitor with his new look side and the whole world is watching, clapping, and cheering.

Well, almost the whole world.

tumblr_md3we4X2o11rkw3hvo1_500.gif

VH85MSU.gif

That makes total sense -- any of the negative signings are on the president as well then, right? Or just those that worked out well? No evidence of bias in your post at all, so I'll take your word for it.

30r-thumbsup.gif
oh dude we are leaving a ton off the table, we are not even talking about Mario, Trashorras, Damia, Oscar Lopez, Rodri - man he was the next Migueli they said - Ros, Javito, because they all failed.

Timurid

And Lavezzi to Milan.

gazapr23.jpg

PSG falling apart.

:lol

Lavezzi is staying in Paris.

The rumors in France is that Cavani already agreed contract terms with Leonardo and PSG are going to activate the player's 65 million clause. Lavezzi was a big factor into luring Cavani to Paris. :D

rvy

Banned
:lol

Lavezzi is staying in Paris.

The rumors in France is that Cavani already agreed contract terms with Leonardo and PSG are going to activate the player's 65 million clause. Lavezzi was a big factor into luring Cavani to Paris. :D

Why do people call you Timerda? I don't like it when people call you Timerda.

Arnie

I doubt Chelsea will sell him after the horrible season they've had.

I think they will, for a solid price.

Seems like one of those Chelsea signings that'll get lost in translation, and I can't see Mourinho wanting him. He went to the wrong club at the wrong time, and by all accounts it sounds like he's flourishing in the Bundesliga.

pulga

Banned
He seems like a nice bloke. Nicer than Suárez, at least he doesn't go around biting people.

The only thing nice about Timerda will be his tears after Juve crown themselves in Toro´s stadium.

Dont let me down, baby.

I doubt Chelsea will sell him after the horrible season they've had.
It's blamed on the strikers though (afaik) and he'd have a host of players to compete with at Chelski, while pretty much being a guaranteed starter for us.
They also apparently don't really see his awesomeness since they want him to go on loan to Leverkusen (to lower the price tag of the overrated Schürrle).

/death to bayern

NEWS UPDATE:

HOENEß WAS JAILED!

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/ve...er-erliess-haftbefehl-gegen-hoeness-1.1657058

he paid a 5 million caution and was set free

JAIL THAT MOTHERFUCKER

You sure about this one?

I read some stuff before about Laporta's association with Traffic. Didn't Rosell look into this?

Rosell was associated with traffic, the players were bought long after Rosell left the governing body. 5 year contracts to both, useless. for Henrique the club got some cash, for Keirrison nothing at all. Barcelona actually paid to cancel the contract of the defender so any money gathered from the transfer was used to pay for the leftovers of the 5 year contract he had.

Meier

I've been pretty consistent in thinking we'd be crazy to pay Cavani's release clause. Still am -- that's way too much money especially with the now impending salary cap amongst other things. The papers were saying his salary would be over £13m a year which is crazy talk. I'll be happy with Jovetic -- he's not as prolific but he's a big, strong guy as well which we'd need opposite an Aguero-esque player.

If we miss out on him too though.. my goodness, that'd be a nightmare.

Messi

Eto'o signed by Laporta
Henry, same
Yaya, signed by Laporta
Pique, signed by Laporta
Pinto, Txiki
Dani Alves, Txiki

overhaul - Pep, he with Amor came up with the plan

Messi - Benaiges, Rexach
Busquets -Pep
Pedro - Benaiges, went to see San Isidro for a venzuelan player came back with Pedro instead.

You know who Txiki signed/sold,

Keirrison and Henrique for 30 million, sold both for less than 5 million.
signed Thuram for 8 million at the age of 35, seriously.
Cant forget about Rustu
Maxi Lopez bought for 8, sold for 2.5
Hleb, 18 million down the drain
Caceres, because Racing wanted 4 for Garay, ended up paying Villarreal 8 for Caceres, sold to Sevilla for 2.
Zambrotta 14 to Juve, sold for 8 the year after.
Eidur Gud... the team needed a forward like Larson, paid 8-10 for Gud, ended playing in Xavi's spot because he missed too many chances.

Yeah he is terrible and everyone at barcelona knew it but he was close to Soriano and he was the money man.

City are so desperate for any of that Barca success, they are taking anyone/thing they can. They wanted Pep and failed then they took Tixiki. Should have done their research.

Guy was a total waster.

Clegg

David Conn has written another piece on the Glazer's and United's debt.

He seems obsessed with it. He also has his figures wrong.

Net debt is £360m not 420m.

According to reports, Dortmund requested a police presence at their training session this afternoon for fear of reprisals. "The fans feel betrayed. The comments Mario Götze made in the recent past [about wanting to stay at Dortmund) don't make him credible. This damages the whole of football," Matthaus told Sky Sports. "Anybody with mischievous thoughts will now think back to the [Champions League] quarter-final against Málaga. Götze was a decisive player and wasted six or seven big chances. He showed nerves then and this whole thing has certainly been developing for a while. Maybe now it's just a relief for him that it's out in the open." On the timing of the announcement Matthaus said: "It's not fair, it's unbelievable."
From the Guardian. LOL, police presence.

David Conn has written another piece on the Glazer's and United's debt.

He seems obsessed with it. He also has his figures wrong.

Net debt is £360m not 420m.
Bitter City fan.

Spent the last few years writing about it hoping it'd blow up and we'd go bust.

SURPRISE MUTHAFUCKA.

Top Bottom