• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

bud

i welcome you as our new overlords, bayern

i kneel before you

i am ready to fellate you

i am ready to be sodomized by you

i am ready for you

for you

Mr. RHC

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

BRA FUCKING VO BAYERRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN

Gif is amazing.

I really was expecting a more balanced match, oh well.

Suen

Best night ever, I wanted Barca to win but as it looks now I doubt they can retake this at home but who knows, it's football. I should be cursing Bayern more, hating them more but I can't skip this opportunity. What a night of football, fuck off Barca, shit team :lol

Pennywise

Sadly, it was 100% deserved.
Kinda weird to see Barca this weak even though they're dominating their league so hard.

Well everything is set for Ze German finale.

Nemic77

What a glorious day for Bayern. First Gotze, now the Barça Trashing...

Loved the Alba meltdown at the end, see you next year!

Bayern are a buncha bullies, and their most talented attacking players are cheats. I'm a little sad that Barcelona just got humiliated, honestly. There are reasons to be cynical about them, too, but in general they are a more likeable team with more likeable players than our new Bayern overlords.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Amarillo? :lol

Bayern are a buncha bullies, and their most talented attacking players are cheats. I'm a little sad that Barcelona just got humiliated, honestly. There are reasons to be cynical about them, too, but in general they are a more likeable team with more likeable players than our new Bayern overlords.
It's like when you see one of your heroes and they're now a sick old man struggling to breathe, but still have time to stop and tell you stories about the old days.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Thought there'd be more Barca tears in here actually
What's there to cry about? When you're dominated that badly, there's not much one can say. Bayern is simply on a another level above Barca. I was worried before the match, thought Barca would lose, but never expected to get annihilated like that.

Alba alone makes them detestable.

Suen

At least Arsenal scored two goals while not conceding any.

Arsenal > Barca
PL > La Liga

Andres where are you :lol

Top Bottom