• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FootballFan

What can I say. Congrats BayernGAF. If you guys don't win the final I'll be thoroughly disappointed though.

Thoughts on the game:

- First off, Bayern were great and we were shit, which made them even greater. They did everything right. Just very good everywhere on the pitch.
- Messi shouldn't have started. Wasn't even running, so dumb to use him.
- Tito, seriously. Make some fucking substitutions. Shameful stuff. Bring on Tello, bring on Villa, try out Cesc, do something. It wasn't working the whole game so why not change it around.
- Pique, you did well son. As did Valdes. The rest were very below average.
- We really need, reallllly need, Thiago Silva or Hummels.
- Bartra, damn it, out of all the people our only two chances could have fallen to, had to be him.
- Good luck Bayern. #LoveBayern
- The goals were pretty shitty but oh well.
- Fuck Neymar, we need defenders.

- I still believe

NLlPYxC.jpg

Messi

God I feel so shitty right now.

Congratulations to Bayern and their fans. Truly great European preformance.

Hey Barca how about we buy some fucking defenders who are above 6 foot and so getting bumfucked on corners. SPEND THE FUCKING CASH AND FUCK THIS NEYMAR SHIT

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I forgot to mention that Bartra guy was less like total football and more like total shit. Where they did they pick him up from? Was he just playing fives in the Barca complex or something and there was a mix up?

Linius

What can I say. Congrats BayernGAF. If you guys don't win the final I'll be thoroughly disappointed though.

Thoughts on the game:

- First off, Bayern were great and we were shit, which made them even greater. They did everything right. Just very good everywhere on the pitch.
- Messi shouldn't have started. Wasn't even running, so dumb to use him.
- Tito, seriously. Make some fucking substitutions. Shameful stuff. Bring on Tello, bring on Villa, try out Cesc, do something. It wasn't working the whole game so why not change it around.
- Pique, you did well son. As did Valdes. The rest were very below average.
- We really need, reallllly need, Thiago Silva or Hummels.
- Bartra, damn it, out of all the people our only two chances could have fallen to, had to be him.
- Good luck Bayern. #LoveBayern
- The goals were pretty shitty but oh well.
- Fuck Neymar, we need defenders.

- I still believe

NLlPYxC.jpg

Very much this. Off to sleep. Dreaming of cups with big ears.

Scum

God I feel so shitty right now.

Congratulations to Bayern and their fans. Truly great European preformance.

Hey Barca how about we buy some fucking defenders who are above 6 foot and so getting bumfucked on corners. SPEND THE FUCKING CASH AND FUCK THIS NEYMAR SHIT
New GK, Criscito @ LB, Hummels and Thiago Siva/Chiellini clone.

I forgot to mention that Bartra guy was less like total football and more like total shit. Where they did they pick him up from? Was he just playing fives in the Barca complex or something and there was a mix up?

It was bad beyond the usual 'young player under massive pressure.' It was distinctly in the realms of '17 year old centre-midfielder lacking fitness being played at centre-back. While on dopamine'

arkon

What if Bayern goes all Milan on us next week?

They are better than Milan by far. I think they can easily fashion some opportunities on the counter and I'd fancy their forward lineup to take those chances. Plus they have a bigger lead to protect. Barca need at least 4 and to not concede any. If Barca do make it, it would be a miraculous comeback

BTW What a pathetic match by Messi. I mean all the team did bad, but Messi was almost walking half of the match. If he wasn't in form he shouldn't have played.

And why the fuck it takes 80 minutes to make your first change in the team, losing 4-0? You couldn't came with anything before? Cesc, Villa o Tello?...oh wait the left Tello out so Abidal could be in...*facepalm*

Rad-

BTW What a pathetic match by Messi. I mean all the team did bad, but Messi was almost walking half of the match. If he wasn't in form he shouldn't have played.

And why the fuck it takes 80 minutes to make your first change in the team, losing 4-0? You couldn't came with anything before? Cesc, Villa o Tello?...oh wait the left Tello out so Abidal could be in...*facepalm*

Messi has been crap in big games lately.

Top Bottom