• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

I picked Bayern to win this tie and Dortmund to win over Madrid. What say you GAF? Should I switch my pick to Madrid while I still can? This is for ESPN's Champions League pickem.

Lunchbox

Banned
Is it my fault we have Messi? Not every barca fan is a bandwagoner
Lol I am not salty. Just find it funny how over the top some people are reacting to hammering a struggling team
If it happens it happens.

I just think the EPL and most leagues this season have been shitty

Happy for you, you were the least shitty team this season

I love how its cheating when we do it but its justice when bayern do it. seriously.

Get
G0vJuRs.jpg

Gambit

Müller gives the best interviews:

"van Gaal always told me if Müller wants to play well, Müller has to run a lot. That's why I keep running."

"I can't dribble past 4 players, but I can run 13 kilometers"

"How I know Götze, he will play an awesome game tomorrow together with my other friends from the national team"

fuenf

What the fuck did Robben take this morning? I cant believe he found his speed again, this Robben is easily a Top 5 player. Did the Götze sigining light a fire under his ass?

Müller #legend
Neuer = calm
Lahm amazing captain
Schweini natural born leader
Dante / Boateng pure class
Alaba Germany's favorite Austrian
Ribery <3
Gomez did his best to fill Mandzu's shoes and scored the most important goal

Shaq, Pizza, Mandzu, DVB man I just love this team. Every player contributes, this really is a team effort this time around.

Clydefrog

If there is any team that can come back from 4-0 down, it's the one with Messi on it. But I don't see their backline keeping Bayern from scoring either.

pulga

Banned
I love how its cheating when we do it but its justice when bayern do it. seriously.

You guys made two handballs.

Anyone in here whining about the offsides needs a reality check.

I hope Bayern files a complaint tomorrow looooool

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Alves, Valdes, Pique all have to go just off the top of my head. It was a good run and we will still win La Liga.

I just hope Bayern can finish it and crush Madrid in the final.

GG.

FootballFan

:lol can't believe Boateng, Dante and Neuer did NOTHING in this game defensively. Jesus Tito, subs should have been made 50th minute at the latest. Not 83rd when it's 4-0 :lololol

arkon

Müller gives the best interviews:

"van Gaal always told me if Müller wants to play well, Müller has to run a lot. That's why I keep running."

"I can't dribble past 4 players, but I can run 13 kilometers"

"How I know Götze, he will play an awesome game tomorrow together with my other friends from the national team"

He's also a fucking intelligent footballer.

bud

:lol can't believe Boateng, Dante and Neuer did NOTHING in this game defensively. Jesus Tito, subs should have been made 50th minute at the latest. Not 83rd when it's 4-0 :lololol

holy shit, i just realized the only time neuer had to do something was when he got the ball before iniesta could get to it (even though it was offside according to the linesman).

Pennywise

I doubt this would have made a difference.
Fabregas wouldn't have improved the balance between defense and offense.
Barca had some serious issues when they lost the ball and Bayern nailed their counters quite well.

Wtf barca?! The one time i wish you well you fuck up like this? Death to bayern, goddammit, what's hard to understand about it?! Good thing I missed the game..

Kenka

It's hard to get past the best defensive midfield in the world.
A Martinez-Gustavo is a bank these days. They remind me of the Hyppiä-Henchoz association that made Liverpool a fortress ten years ago, except they break offensives in the midfield and not in front of the box.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

Tito's just not a good coach, I knew it since we got run over by Madrid in the second leg of the supercopa.

Top Bottom