• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Ce-Lin

Germany 8 - 1 Spain

Germany crushing spain. I'm lucky I'll see that next year again, and very close by.

bitter much ? saving this post for next time that Spain destroy Germany again during a major tournament :p

...might take a long time now that I think of it haha, German players are god-tier this season.

dc89

WEBsp28oc-Pg8_BegiristainNE.jpg

They will deliver EviLore.

norinrad

LOL what the hell is going on?

If things continue like this us northerners will have to pay more to save the southern banks so Real and Barcelona can buy more players.

I really don't think Bayern wants to meet Dortmund

Clegg

FWIW I think Dortmund are in stable enough financially that they could afford to keep Lewa for another year and let his contract run out.

But you can be guaranteed that teams like Chelsea and Juve will now be all day over Lewa.

Am I the only one who's enjoying the epic battle of Schadenfreude by the Madrid and Barca fans?

Nope! Madrid and Barca fans are the worst when they play against each other. But when they both get battered and then argue over who played worse, it's hilarious

xintin

FWIW I think Dortmund are in stable enough financially that they could afford to keep Lewa for another year and let his contract run out.

But you can be guaranteed that teams like Chelsea and Juve will now be all day over Lewa.
fire up the Abramobile
i69llgryl4Fqr.png

Top Bottom