• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

FWIW I think Dortmund are in stable enough financially that they could afford to keep Lewa for another year and let his contract run out.

But you can be guaranteed that teams like Chelsea and Juve will now be all day over Lewa.

Dortmund could end up winning the whole competition still. Which would be great in helping them retain their squad

fire up the Abramobile
i69llgryl4Fqr.png

Holy shit that is an incredible photo!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Mister Chip (Alexis) ‏@2010MisterChip 5m

#OJOALDATO - Lewandowski es el primer jugador que anota un poker en semifinales en TODA la historia de la UEFA Champions League.

Balon d'Or for Evilore.

feel

Everytime madrid has a freekick of sorts in defense, when we are 5 seconds into the replay of the previous play it cuts back to an extremely dangerous chance for Dortmund... pathetic Madrid

DominoKid

United-GAF...we are so, so far away right now. I feel sad just watching this week's games.

Like...were not even as good as Barca or Madrid (not even close to the former) and they're getting straight railed out.

:(

Wes

venison crêpe
I wish we had someone schooled in German, and especially Dortmund, football philosophies in charge at Villa.

Oh wait, we do!

Top Bottom