• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Feorax

Seems we've switched our interest from Eriksen to Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Scored 22 in 23 apparently for Shakhtar. Not a bad return.

Clegg

I'm a fan of Dortmumds style of football but I'd be neutral if the final is between the two German sides.

The fuck Bayern thing is just a bit of a laugh tbh. I can't really hate Bayern for signing top domestic talent when United have been doing the same for years.

Both teams are excellent to watch and if they get to the final then it should be an amazing spectacle.

fuenf

German commentators have always seemed enthusiastic about Dortmund these past few years. It was always Zauberfussball here, Zauberfussball there, Bayern lucks out. The whole "Bayern was only playing against 10 players" was just completely unnecessary and bullshit.

And Dortmund GAF, so much for the negative effect of revealing Götze's move.

I want Heynckes to rest Schweini and Javi against Barca. Who cares if Barca scores 5, we sure as hell wont beat Dortmund without them.

Turok_TTZ

Apparently Bild are reporting that Chelsea have signed Mourinho and Falcao.

How reliable are they in regards to foreign news?

Cant say. Bild is near 100% when it comes to german news. never payed attention to their foreign reports.
but as far as mou goes if im not mistaken that was expected. chelsea is closest.

0501_8oaiy.gif

arkon

German commentators have always seemed enthusiastic about Dortmund these past few years. It was always Zauberfussball here, Zauberfussball there, Bayern lucks out. The whole "Bayern was only playing against 10 players" was just completely unnecessary and bullshit.

And Dortmund GAF, so much for the negative effect of revealing Götze's move.

It's not affected them like some thought, myself included. Don't think it was as silly as your post about it adversely affecting Bayern though

Scum

Where's that pic off the Dortmund and Bayern players setting up at the finish line to trip up Ronaldo and Messi?

qindarka

Banned
Well done to Dortmund. Pity that Mourinho probably won't be able to add to his CL tally but glad that German football is doing so well.

Top Bottom