• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Rad-

Fucking Ronaldo. Stop wasting your career in Madrid and come home. Next season United lineup:

-----RVP-Falcao-Lewa-----
CRonaldo--Shinji--Rooney
Nobody cares who plays here
---------De Sexy----------

Formation name: 4-3-3-Fuck-Midfield.

bud

can we now conclude that mourinho's time at madrid has been a failure? sure, he won the league, but when you're managing madrid, there's a 50% chance you'll win it. of course, barcelona have been phenomenal these past couple of seasons, but you're bound to win one, eventually.

he came there to win the champions league and has failed three times.

he failed at managing the biggest club in the world.

Gambit

I want Heynckes to rest Schweini and Javi against Barca. Who cares if Barca scores 5, we sure as hell wont beat Dortmund without them.

I've actually been thinking about that before tonight's game. Rest Schweini and Dante at least. Lahm is clever enough to avoid a yellow.

FUCK OFF GERMAN COMMENTATOR

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

FUCKING FUCKER!

What an asshole!

And now he wished them the CL title. How about at least pretending neutrality?

/XX/

My most sincere congratulations to Borussia Dortmund and to its fans here, your team looks so inspired is a joy to see it play! Not so bad losing against people like that. I don't want to say anything bad about our players either, they tried until the last overtime second.

But what I sure won't say is that we should forget about any other opportunity we can come close to get, even if faint. Looking forward to welcome you at 'Chamartín' as the great club you are, guys!

Perkel

Banned
Lewandowski currently earns 2.9 mln € lol and Borrusia don't want to pay him more (they pay Goetze 5mln€)

Time to open bank Borrusia

feel

Fucking Ronaldo. Stop wasting your career in Madrid and come home. Next season United lineup:

-----RVP-Falcao-Lewa-----
CRonaldo--Shinji--Rooney
Nobody cares who plays here
---------De Sexy----------

Formation name: 4-3-3-Fuck-Midfield.
Yes please. FUCK MADRID. Go back to United Ronaldo. :(

Suen

loooooooooooooooooool LA DECIMATEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!

It's time:

Real_Remun.png

Congrats Dortmund-GAF. You were by far the better side. You were better at everything, Lewandowski was amazing and so was the rest of the team. We played like shit but it doesn't excuse anything, you were far superior with your play and it was good. Deserve the victory!! Don't have much hope about the home leg so I hope you will win the final!

arkon

Congrats Dortmund-GAF

Well deserved win. Hope both Bayern and Dortmund make it to the final. Best two teams in the CL this season

fuenf

I switched the channel, what happened?

"Was eine großartige Leistung von Dortmund, genauso wie Bayern gestern, vielleicht ist diese Leistung gegen Madrid sogar ein Stück höher einzuschätzen, da Madrid mit 11 Mann spielte und nicht mit 10 wie Barca"

miserable

who would have thought that the biggest failure for Madrid in CL in recent history would come with Mourinho as manager?

he can fuck off to Chelsea, i won't be regretting him

congrats to Dortmund

Top Bottom