• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Raptor

WTF at Alonso man?

He played terribly, Modric was lost, Pipa didn't knew what the fuck was happening, Khedira? lol.

We need better mentality for this kind of matches, Im tired to always lose against this beasts powerfull teams of Germany lol :(

BeauRoger

Unconfirmed Member
pretty clear that real simply isnt a good enough team to beat dortmund. They have ronaldo, but besides that they are outmatched on pretty much every position, especially coaching. Sad too, since they really have nothing going for them but buying already established stars.

Congratulations for my fellow Dortmund fans.

You have been so superior to us I have nothing more to say.

I really hope you guys can make it against Bayern in the Final.

Turok_TTZ

can we now conclude that mourinho's time at madrid has been a failure? sure, he won the league, but when you're managing madrid, there's a 50% chance you'll win it. of course, barcelona have been phenomenal these past couple of seasons, but you're bound to win one, eventually.

he came there to win the champions league and has failed three times.

he failed at managing the biggest club in the world.

his time in madrid is as Don Valdano has said: "average at best, nothing special". he won league? big deal so did schuster, with an arguably better team too.

Moobabe

This is what happens when you play against Sunday League opposition every week and then play a couple of quality sides in the CL. Staggering stuff from the German sides.

Maybe Falcao hates ball boys.

VMoKXGB.png

Koko

Banned
who would have thought that the biggest failure for Madrid in CL in recent history would come with Mourinho as manager?

he can fuck off to Chelsea, i won't be regretting him

congrats to Dortmund

Oh come on, we were stucked in the Round of 16 for years before Mou came here.

Rad-

If Dortmund gets into the final, I'll support them. I like Klopp. Also it would be funny if Götze destroyed Bayern.

Mou kinda played it like he didn't give a fuck today.

Ruining dreams before leaving?

He looked emotionless. Ronaldo didn't look sad/angry either.

Meier

Fun fact: During Madrid's last UCL-winning campaign, BVB went out in the group stages to Liverpool and Boavista. Boavista are currently in the 2nd division of the Portuguese Liga.

Noirulus

Congratulations to Dortmund fans. Madrid was thoroughly outplayed in every position, from our GKing to offense. It hurts to watch us lose like this, where the team just put a really bad performance, but I still have a good amount of hope left in the return leg at the Bernabeu.

Fun fact: During Madrid's last UCL-winning campaign, BVB went out in the group stages to Liverpool and Boavista. Boavista are currently in the 2nd division of the Portuguese Liga.

And Boavista probably still has a better chance of returning to the CL than Liverpool does.

They are actually on the 3rd division, they were demoted because of a scandal evolving referees but the courts decided they were innocent and they might be brought back to first division next season.

Top Bottom