• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Scum

I have a bad feeling about this.

BAE dropped again. Why change a back 4 that just beat City, AVB?

Lennon on the bench, Huddlestone in for Sigurdsson. Ade not in the squad.

Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Huddlestone, Parker; Dempsey, Defoe, Bale.
Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Caulker, Carroll, Holtby, Lennon, Sigurdsson
Luke Shaw in the summer pls.

GorillaJu

Suarez would've controlled the ball better and went for the shot / goal.

Yeah, Aguero really isn't at his best and it's clear. He's like the polar opposite of Suarez - where Suarez goes after every half-chance that comes his way, Aguero tries too hard to turn it into a clear shot on goal.

Blablurn

Belgian media report that Dortmund have signed Chelsea's Kevin de Bruyne on a five-year deal, according to Bild. Fee of €15m. #BVB #CFC

Zabojnik

Can someone gif Mancini's reaction to Nasri's miss?

i9OBYxZZkOgCI.gif

Joey O'Brien's actually pretty great, I wouldn't expect you or anyone else here to notice that though. He's a hard worker and can put in a shift anywhere on the pitch, well valued in our squad.

I'm just being a twat, barely watched West Ham this season :p

It feels like Sky have been showing your difficult away games all season

Tc91

Yep. Twice in the last 2 minutes he's dropped easy balls into the middle of the six-yard box. Both have been good saves according to Alan Smith. The fucking mug.

That was a "uncharacteristic mistake" from him, when he's been dropping everything all game.

LOLOL.

Top Bottom