• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wilbur

Banned
No I'm ice cold. Because Zabaleta is quality and I don't have to put up with a shitty fullback getting a free pass into the team every week. Inb4 Clichy.

Hating on a five time league champion purely because MOTD not showing the Aguero moment anymore maeks u sad

evra73f68.gif

dc89

If Zabaleta is so good he should score a hat trick today

You cray cray.

BUT CLI..

DAMMIT

:lol

Clichy's not been that bad. Mancini has City always playing lopsided - the right fullback gets way further forward than the left back. Not that Clichy is on Zaba's level, but he's certainly not been a liability.

This is a fair assessment.

Hating on a five time league champion purely because MOTD not showing the Aguero moment anymore maeks u sad

evra73f68.gif

They'll show it until the end of the season. It will forever live on in everyone's memories. The day that shook for the footballing world.

Carbonox

What. The. Fuck.

Bitter fucking cunts at the BBC. I bet the producer is a United fan.

City winning the league is entirely forgotten now that the trophy's gone back to where it belongs. The MotD intro will now just be one 2 minute long screengrab of Van Persie's dick.

Wilbur

Banned
Spurs fan I play with didn't rate Modric, loved Pavlyuchenko.

My United supporting manager at work thinks Carrick is absolutely shit, was angry he got nominated for player of the year and Rooney didn't.

I don't understand these fucking cockrings

My United supporting manager at work thinks Carrick is absolutely shit, was angry he got nominated for player of the year and Rooney didn't.

I don't understand these fucking cockrings

They don't watch matches, or they don't watch them critically. I know many like that who still think Rooney is our no1.

GorillaJu

Spurs fan I play with didn't rate Modric, loved Pavlyuchenko.

My Spurs fan friend thinks Crouch is one of the best strikers in the league and has been for years, he just doesn't get credit because managers don't know how to play him due to his lanky frame.

His dad is a Utd fan and hates Kagawa with a passion. Loves Hernandez though.

Feorax

I noticed it too but it'd go right back to shit if we attempted to put him back in Rodgers' 4-3-3

Watching Carroll play alongside Coutinho would be like how it is watching Giroud play alongside Carzorla.

Regardless of whether it works or not, it just looks weird...

Arnie

Carroll's going to be the English Lewandowski. Book it. Big Sam knows.

On my way to the pub, then off to the races. Wallet's ready to be obliterated. New wallet, too. Dad bought us a naughty brown Levi one.

spidye

Bayern would say that, wouldn't they? Since you would be breaking the rules otherwise although that's okay at Bayern as well apparantly. Following the law isn't somethng their management do.

And it's not hate. It's fact. Bayern are throwing money around worse than Man City and yet they've condemned Man City for it on more than one occasion. You don't even need these players, it has to be greed and fear.
haha oh wow. that's below you lightning.
come on

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BAE dropped again. Why change a back 4 that just beat City, AVB?

Lennon on the bench, Huddlestone in for Sigurdsson. Ade not in the squad.

Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Huddlestone, Parker; Dempsey, Defoe, Bale.
Friedel, Assou-Ekotto, Caulker, Carroll, Holtby, Lennon, Sigurdsson

Top Bottom