• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

8hTwq03.jpg
The gears won't turn if they're positioned like that

confuziz

Banned
What the hell. I wanted to buy a Long kit (WBA) for my best friend (he is a fan of him, don't ask me why).

Look at the message I get when I wanted to personalise the kit;

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOW RUNNING LOW ON OUR LETTERS AND NUMBERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENQUIRE ABOUT PRINTING PLEASE RING OUR MAIL ORDER NUMBER; 0871 271 9795

....lol?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leonardo (PSG) will return to Inter in a role similar to what Galliani has in Milan, according to Sportmediaset.

Salazar

Leonardo will return to Inter in a role similar to what Galliani has in Milan, according to Sportmediaset.

Fuuuuuck

He seduces Moura away from us and then he just goes and ditches PSG anyway

What a total blert.

Seems to be a positive that Ferguson is actually talking about departures - get Nani, Ando, Fletch, Scholes off the books. Bring 1 foetus up, get ZahALLAH in, buy two world class motherfuckers.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Seems they are all abandoning ship. Ancelotti, Ibra, Leonardo, Lavezzi, Verratti and Pastore.

What about you, Timerda?

GorillaJu

No I'm ice cold. Because Zabaleta is quality and I don't have to put up with a shitty fullback getting a free pass into the team every week. Inb4 Clichy.

Clichy's not been that bad. Mancini has City always playing lopsided - the right fullback gets way further forward than the left back. Not that Clichy is on Zaba's level, but he's certainly not been a liability.

Top Bottom