• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Hang on, didn't anyone stay back for Brentford during the penalty or something? Why not?

Draw or loss made no difference to them. Needed to score from that phase of play, didn't have enough time for the play to break down, regain the ball, and score.

That's how I assume it happened anyway

LTWheels

AFC Wimbledon has manage to avoid being relegated from the League by winning 2-1 today. Thank God.

Now just need a Liverpool win, a Sturridge dance and Borini knife celebration to round up the day.

BIfJYZJCcAEp-0V.jpg:large

Unlucky.

Suen

Doesn't matter anymore. Spurs just bottled it and we can get our points of QPR, Wigan and Newcastle.

Them and the home game where we thrashed Southampton.
Arsenal and Chelsea to CL, Bale leaving Spurs for Madrid for CL football.......sounds very good for me!

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal and Chelsea to CL, Bale leaving Spurs for Madrid for CL football.......sounds very good for me!
No no no no no no fuck that. Chelsea dip out of CL football and Bale stays in the EPL. I like Spurs GAF more than to see that happen to them.

Fuck Madrid. I'm still laughing at the Dortmund game!

Suen

No no no no no no fuck that. Chelsea dip out of CL football and Bale stays in the EPL. I like Spurs GAF more than to see that happen to them.

Fuck Madrid. I'm still laughing at the Dortmund game!
Come on bro :/

I'd prefer Spurs over Chelsea as well but Bale in a Madrid shirt....*drool*. But yeah I wouldn't be against Bale staying in EPL and in fact in Spurs. Makes the league better, same reason I don't want Falcao going anywhere near EPL lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Doesn't matter anymore. Spurs just bottled it and we can get our points of QPR, Wigan and Newcastle.

Yep, we have got to win at the Bridge now. Vertonghen is so shit on corners I think I would drop him for the Stoke match, at least Caulker can head a fucking ball away. He has cost us goals from corners against Everton, both games against Basel and now against Wigan. Plus he did the same against Norwich in the COC.

jtb

Banned
Yep, we have got to win at the Bridge now. Vertonghen is so shit on corners I think I would drop him for the Stoke match, at least Caulker can head a fucking ball away. He has cost us goals from corners against Everton, both games against Basel and now against Wigan. Plus he did the same against Norwich in the COC.

sounds like he's quickly becoming the new Vermaelen. I think you'll be able to get 4th though, or at least I hope so. Spurs have gotten some great results against the top sides this season. Plus, fuck Chelsea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stramaccioni: "At the start of the season, Inter would have defeated Bayern Munich".

tumblr_m5e7kg22Cv1r5ttulo1_250.gif

Stramaccioni: "Let's get Inter back where it belongs"

Meier

Didn't see any games today as I decided to sleep in. Shocked that Spurs dropped points..figured they'd be riding high. Martinez practices voodoo or something.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
sounds like he's quickly becoming the new Vermaelen. I think you'll be able to get 4th though, or at least I hope so. Spurs have gotten some great results against the top sides this season. Plus, fuck Chelsea.

Vertonghen just needs to concentrate more, he's still a bit arrogant but he'll come good. It's only corners where he gets lazy, he never does the crazy shit Vermaelen does in open play.

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't see any games today as I decided to sleep in. Shocked that Spurs dropped points..figured they'd be riding high. Martinez practices voodoo or something.

You're shocked that bottling fucking Spurs dropped points at Wigan in April?

I'm shocked they didn't lose.

St James' is such a lopsided stadium.

It's a weird one. I remember sitting around the halfway line there and nowhere near the top of the rows and still feeling fucking miles away

madmackem

You're shocked that bottling fucking Spurs dropped points at Wigan in April?

I'm shocked they didn't lose.

It's a weird one. I remember sitting around the halfway line there and nowhere near the top of the rows and still feeling fucking miles away

I sat in the top corner the season it opened i think it was when they use to hold the away fans in the corner, ive never felt vertigo in my life till that point.

Lightning

Banned
Southampton at home could be a hard game and Stoke away will be a hard game. Chelsea can't possibly be 100% for the Spurs game given their fixtures and all of Chelsea's games are tough ones.

Arsenal have the most favourable situation since after tomorrow only QPR, Wigan and Newcastle to go. I think we'll lose against United tomorrow and then it will come down to how we perform against the other 3. I feel we only need 9 more points for top 4 to be guaranteed. I want Spurs to make it, I really want Bale to stay in the PL.

Top Bottom