• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

ATF487

Solid start I guess

Just found out there's a pub near me that plays all Liverpool games, might have to go down there next week

GorillaJu

You all think the advent and proliferation of DVR makes a decent case to stop showing scores of other matches while you're watching one? A lot of people record matches they can't watch and then catch them later, probably don't want to be spoiled by the results.

Coutinho's passing is pretty phenomenal. That through ball for Johnson earlier, and that ball for Agger right there were both sublimely weighted.

Bumhead

Banned
Brentford. :(

Oh well, I still believe we can do it in the Playoffs! COME ON!

I'm glad today went how it did for you guys, but only because Brentford make me the most comfortable about beating United in the play-offs. Really hope Brentford do it though whether its knocking United out or not.

Wilbur

Banned
Newcastle are fucking shite.

I'd love to see one of Arsenal or Chelsea miss out on CL. Preferably Arsenal because players like Mata and Hazard deserve to be in the CL whereas players like Vermaelen and Giroud deserve to be washing shit out of a dog's fur.

Brentford. :(

Oh well, I still believe we can do it in the Playoffs! COME ON!

Must have been absolutely gutting :/

GQman2121

Banned
How confident are you? I like our fixtures. Our Wigan game is 2 days after the FA cup final. Throw everything you've got at City Wigan!

15 pts. still out there for us. No easy games. I can see us drawing at Old Trafford and maybe home to Spurs. So I think we'll get in.

If you guys win tomorrow, you should win out your remaining schedule.

I'd rather refer to a magic 8 ball than predict which Spurs team is going to show up for their remaining games.

GorillaJu

Our passing is looking really fluid without Suarez, surprisingly.

Coutinho's now made 3 inch-perfect through-passes in the first 20 minutes of the game.

Wilbur

Banned
At first I had thought
That injuries were a problem
But now I've realised that
Newcastle are like shit from a bottom

Losing 2-0 to
A team full of cunts
I hope that Pardew
Develops the mumps

What the fuck, Koofoo?
All your talent went,
you'll play in the Championship
Newcastle, get bent

Lightning

Banned
Newcastle are fucking shite.

I'd love to see one of Arsenal or Chelsea miss out on CL. Preferably Arsenal because players like Mata and Hazard deserve to be in the CL whereas players like Vermaelen and Giroud deserve to be washing shit out of a dog's fur.

Must have been absolutely gutting :/
Tough luck. All signs point to us making it!

Top Bottom