• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Suen

Roma's ambition is to emulate Dortmund, reveals Andreazzoli

Aurelio Andreazzoli has revealed that Roma are aiming to emulate Borussia Dortmund following the Schwarzgelben's rapid rise to the upper echelons of European football.

And according to Andreazzoli, the Giallorossi are planning to use BVB's blueprint for success in the coming years after conceding defeat in their initial project heralded by Thomas DiBenedetto's takeover in 2011.

"Our goal is to build a model, starting from the youth sector. It's true that there isn't much time, which is our worst enemy," he told reporters.

"The results, unfortunately, in these two years have not helped. Though I should mention that in 2006, Borussia Dortmund had failed.

"It was from that there they began to rebuild, with a coach in Klopp who was then unknown. They have put everything back on track, including their bank accounts, and they have an average of 80,000 spectators per game.

"They have been patient during these last three years. I wish that Roma are afforded the same amount of time to get the same results.

"Roma have gone through so many players. Dortmund are a beautiful model and I believe that the idea is to go in that direction. We hope to get there as soon as possible."

Every team want to emulate Dortmund now! They will even go as far as to make their coach look and behave like Klopp as well! Hope more clubs can follow in the steps of Dortmund and give their youth sector some more (deserved) focus.

Mastadon

Banned
I know :( you'll probably beat us tomorrow as well, we're gonna go into holiday mode

Should have thought about that before slagging me off twice in one post yesterday.

You forget something, Brenton. One phone call to Helga Lenga and you'll be without knee caps for the rest of your days.

I'd knock Helga Lenga the fuck out, then kiss her better all over.

Scum

No no no no no no fuck that. Chelsea dip out of CL football and Bale stays in the EPL. I like Spurs GAF more than to see that happen to them.

Fuck Madrid. I'm still laughing at the Dortmund game!
Levy should troll R. Madrid by accepting a huge sum for Bale. Then send young Fake Bale over to sign the contract.

Suen

At first I had thought
That injuries were a problem
But now I've realised that
Newcastle are like shit from a bottom

Losing 2-0 to
A team full of cunts
I hope that Pardew
Develops the mumps

What the fuck, Koofoo?
All your talent went,
you'll play in the Championship
Newcastle, get bent
:lol, Kyoufo pls, you have to write one as well! Also put Ben Arfa in, let him save the team.

Wilbur

Banned
Newcastle's defense shakes more than Michael J Fox.

Oh my god hahahahah

You're my favourite new poster in AGES. Arkon and Suen can get fucked, they don't deliver such #ether

:lolol

So terribly corny I can't stop laughing

For as brilliant as Suarez can be, his propensity for losing the ball can be immensely frustrating. We're keeping possession so much better with the extra midfielder.

It's interesting that he loses the ball so much because he's such a fantastic close control dribbler. Coutinho and Henderson are the right choices for the most part I think. Allen can keep the ball but is so unadventurous with it.

GorillaJu

How did Coutinho not get a game for Inter?

Gregg Bakowski was saying that he's got a fair bit of pace, trickery and skill, but what's really special about him is that he doesn't need much time to do something. He gets the ball into dangerous positions almost instantly after receiving it. I think he's got a good brain on him - always knows what he's going to do before he receives the ball. Think I agree with Gregg.

Maybe Inter just didn't know how to use him.

Wilbur

Banned
Arkon is cool man. We can't all write poems like Lambda though.

Arkon is a glory hunter. Huddersfield on the brink of safety and he's probably somewhere in the Caribbean on a yacht sipping tequila out of Pirlo's anus.

Also LOL I've got so many retweets today

Suen

Oh my god hahahahah

You're my favourite new poster in AGES. Arkon and Suen can get fucked, they don't deliver such #ether

It's interesting that he loses the ball so much because he's such a fantastic close control dribbler. Coutinho and Henderson are the right choices for the most part I think. Allen can keep the ball but is so unadventurous with it.
Take Nani's red card and shove it up your smooth ass while you jerk off to the guard of honour tomorrow, cunt.

#EmirateWinBelieve

Top Bottom