• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Looks like Fergie is going after that points record. Should've known better when he talked up playing the youngsters today. Jones in midfield if he's not man-marking somebody needs to be outlawed, though.

Rest of the lineup out yet?

EDIT: Wow.... Nani and a buncha regular starters...

Got to put him in that shop window.

LTWheels

@Joey7Barton
I can't believe QPR have just been relegated and Boswinga was walking down the tunnel laughing! Embarrassing. Show some guts man...

@Joey7Barton
I can't believe QPR have just been relegated and Boswinga was walking down the tunnel laughing! Embarrassing. Show some guts man...

Was my thought too - players didn't seem to care that much.

I know it was never going to be a surprise, but at least pretend to give a shit.

Fergie

Banned
Bye QPR and Reading. Hahahaaha, a bit of sympathy for Reading, but QPR is joke, all that money. Well at least Fabio will be back and there will be a firesale of epic proportions this summer.

Empty

@Joey7Barton

them and redknapp laughing reminds me of that reaganomics meme picture

like with a caption saying "and we told them that if qpr paid out insanely huge wages they'd definitely stay up"

Kyoufu

Redknapp's reaction to relegation:

KizXiec.jpg

Top Bottom