• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

I don't get Fady's 2 clubs philosophy but I've seen it a lot around here to the point where it's just a norm now.

For the record I don't do second clubs nor do I like any other club than United. I can't sum the Dortmund love, I only like teams that serve a purpose. Like Chelsea last year or Bayern now.

OMG GUYS ITS FINALLY HAPPENED!

Manchester United hope to sign midfielder Ilkay Gundogan of Borussia Dortmund as well as team-mate Robert Lewandowski (Sunday Times) #MUFC

Arsenal rumoured to be interested in Remy

132882301075.jpg

Splatt

Fiorentina up by 2 goals.

If Milan don't win tonight, it'll be an interesting finish to the season, with those two teams battling for 3rd place.

Why did he even bother to strike it? Just let the ball roll onto his body and into the net.

I know some of those female footballers that gets posted in here are some real trolls, but no need to call them men. She was clearly just booting it over in the name of fairplay, for being offside that the ref didn't see!

Lmao. If I was her I woulda just used my whole body to bring the ball into the net.

great minds think alike

I know some of those female footballers that gets posted in here are some real trolls, but no need to call them men. She was clearly just booting it over in the name of fairplay, for being offside that the ref didn't see!

i didn't even notice, edited it though.

it takes real skill to boot it out like that, i'll admit

Kyoufu

Supposedly Carroll is close to purchasing a new house in Liverpool. Maybe suggests that he wants to stay and fight for his place next year.

One big thing we have missed not having him is his defensive headers from set pieces. It's one of the reasons why we have looked so shaky defending headers this year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-andy-carroll-drops-1857644

He's gonna be our #9 again in the Championship next season.

0-0 draw with both being relegated would be so fitting.

Down with a whimper, pretty much summing up QPR's entire season and poor attitude all season.

kharma45

@bbcsport

A smiling Robin van Persie arrives at Arsenal & looked to head to the home dressing room before being shown into the away one.

kharma45

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Rio, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Nani, Rooney, RVP

Subs: Lindegaard Ando Giggs Chicha Clev Kagawa Buttner

Top Bottom