• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Clegg

Don't like seeing Jones in midfield. Rooney playing up front for the first time in a while too.

But that's still a pretty decent starting XI imo.

Moobabe

My local boys Kiddy Harries are 2-1 down, 4-2 down on aggregate - and have just conceded a penalty.

Lost the first 3 games of the season, didn't win a game in the first 10 and missed out on automatic promotion on the final day of the season. Cracking effort boys.

Cuddler

I'm sorry for Zanetti, I hope it's nothing too bad and that he can come back next year, no player should end his career with an injury, especially a player like him.

Tc91

What a absolute waste of a game. Awful from both teams both deserve to go down, send Fabio back now Twitcher.

Good job Monster Hunter is available for off screen play. Got me through that pile of shit.

Scum

yup, I'm an Arsenal supporter, though I very rarely post here anyways. Im more nervous now because this is the point wherein Arsenal can drop points. Im actually a bit afraid of the teams after United.

You'll be fine. You'll get your CL. We're the ones bottling it. :-/

Clegg

What would you see him go for? I know he has one year on his contract left after this summer but I'd be surprised if we couldn't flog him for that.

£12m seems more realistic. We'll only get £15m if we can convince PSG or one of the Russian clubs to bid for him.

Top Bottom