• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Zabojnik

Because there were rumours over the last few days...

Julian Draxler: "I will not play for Dortmund." And he's sad some believed he may.

Welcome to Juve, Julian. We tried to sign him a year (or two?) back, but he (or his family) wasn't ready to move outside Germany. YOU'RE READY NOW, JULIUS!

How's Milan doing?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Torino forward Riccardo Meggiorini denied racially abusing Paul Pogba during the Turin Derby. “It was a perfectly normal insult.”

U wut m8

Wes

venison crêpe
xur3SFJ.gif

Great tekkers.

Suen

Missed most of the first half of Sociedad - Valencia. Who's playing better here? Hope Sociedad is. If Malaga had their ban removed I'd hope the current result in this match would stay :lol

FootballFan

Missed most of the first half of Sociedad - Valencia. Who's playing better here? Hope Sociedad is. If Malaga had their ban removed I'd hope the current result in this match would stay :lol

Pretty even match imo. But Martinez' goal was better than Soldado's so let's just say Sociedad are playing better.

pulga

Banned
Pulga you cunt, who do you support more? Real Madrid or Juve?

He is a madrid fan.

Well that settles that. It's impossible to like 2 teams equally. You surely have to root for 1 team if they play against each other.

I support them equally, you cunts. If they'd have faced off this season, I'd have been okay with whatever result lol

Maybe it's the CR avatar, are there any Juve ones in the same style?

Meier

Just saw the end of that Spurs-Wigan game. Wow, so close! If it were live I would have been confident that Spurs were going to win that one.

Koko

Banned
I support them equally, you cunts. If they'd have faced off this season, I'd have been okay with whatever result lol

Maybe it's the CR avatar, are there any Juve ones in the same style?

Gimme his name and Ill harass him until I get a Pogbi one <3

MQtAqjj.png

Clegg

Zaha is in the Championship team of the year:

Schmeichel, Trippier, Morgan, Hudson, Bridge, Zaha, Ince, Whittingham, Bolasie, Murray, Vydra.

Linius

I'm so proud of Vertonghen and Suarez.

Now fuck off English clubs and buy your players else where. How are we ever supposed to compete in the CL otherwise :(

FootballFan

How the hell is Zabaleta in the team instead of the best rightback in the world Rafael Da Silva? Surely some kind of typo mistake made by the FA.

See, I usually think you are serious, but then you post like this and it gets way too obvious that you are just trolling.

You used to be good at hiding it.

Blackhead

Redarse
I heard QPR players were smiling and laughing today after being relegated. I'm sure I'm late to this story but WTF?! Don't they have relegation clauses that ensure they'll be getting 20% less wages next season? Do they expect to be released from their contracts or are they happy to be paid for 42 matches and travelling to muddy away grounds in the Championship? Why aren't the QPR players at least putting in some effort these final few games to attract a buyer in the transfer window?

Peco

PAZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Peco

DOPPIETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PAZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom