• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm taking a break from GAF for a while guys. Be good in my absence. Don't be JTs to one another, you hear? Good luck to all your teams in all their endeavours in the run in to the end of the season. Ciao.

Linius

I'm taking a break from GAF for a while guys. Be good in my absence. Don't be JTs to one another, you hear? Good luck to all your teams in all their endeavours in the run in to the end of the season. Ciao.

And banned just like that. What's up with this trend of leaving. Get a hold on your self people :(

FootballFan

:(

Blue and Claret bro's for life.

Hope it's nothing serious, see you soon.

Suen

Can't wait to see Real Sociedad thrashing EPL teams the next season in the Champions League.
Sociedad this season is definitely at the same level or better than medium to bigger EPL teams. Still the absolute top EPL teams would probably beat them.

Arsene, Jonas, Soldado and Negredo pls.

Fry

Wes banned.
edit: oh, I now see why. See ya dude.
----

PFA Team of the Year: De Gea; Zabaleta, Ferdinand, Vertongen, Baines; Hazard, Mata, Carrick, Bale; Van Persie, Suarez.

The GK didn't even bother trying :lol

I like this Sociedad game, won't mind seeing them in CL though I still prefer Malaga and Betis. Still it will be interesting to see how far these guys can go in CL.

I don't think they'll make the group stage though. Team will get dismantled.

Suen

Stay well! Hope we'll see you here soon again!

Wes we will celebrate Villa staying up in your absence.

Timurid

What a shit match. Our strikers are really incompetent fucks. Ship them back to Italy and give us Cavani and El Shaa.

Call Dr. Phil so he can give anger management lessons to Verratti.

Edit Pastore proves again why he is my favorite player at the moment! El Flaco <3

Suen

I don't think they'll make the group stage though. Team will get dismantled.
Depends on what teams they end up with but I bet the group stage will still be a tough challenge for them yeah. If they don't end up in a group of death I think they could make it second. But who knows, maybe they will be first in their group and shock us like Malaga did!

flippedb

Banned
El Shaa really lost his shit towards the end. That ball Pazzo gave him was too easy to miss.

Great victory. #ForzaMilan

Next year, UCL Champions #Believe.

D_prOdigy

We will throw a Villa survival party and ensure Bentekkers is locked up in a basement somewhere.

Suen

:lol love how Alves just stood there as the ball was chipped over him haha. Just like "fuck this"
Best part of the finish, it made it look all much better :lol. It was a good game, shamed I missed the first half but Sociedad played great. Malaga also won today. Now I just need Betis to win tomorrow and it's all good!

dc89

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best of luck to you too

Miguel Delaney &#8207;@MiguelDelaney 8m
Reggie Hunter: "just to warn you, I use the word n*****r liberally. So I'd like to start by saying... Luis Suarez."

Miguel Delaney &#8207;@MiguelDelaney 6m
Hunter: "I hear you have your own issues with race at the Football Association." Loud laughs. Can't see Gordon Taylor's response.

Oh.

Suen

What a shit match. Our strikers are really incompetent fucks. Ship them back to Italy and give us Cavani and El Shaa.

Call Dr. Phil so he can give anger management lessons to Verratti.

Edit Pastore proves again why he is my favorite player at the moment! El Flaco <3
Cavani wants to go to Real Madrid and his father is the proof. Even Andres accepted it. If you want then you can have Higuain.

3Sixty

Miguel Delaney &#8207;@MiguelDelaney 8m
Reggie Hunter: "just to warn you, I use the word n*****r liberally. So I'd like to start by saying... Luis Suarez."

Miguel Delaney &#8207;@MiguelDelaney 6m
Hunter: "I hear you have your own issues with race at the Football Association." Loud laughs. Can't see Gordon Taylor's response.

Oh.

As in Reginald D Hunter?

Love that guy.

Clegg

Apparently Dzeko has tweeted "I'm gone" in his native language.

And Rafa Honigstein says Bild may have another exclusive at midnight tonight.

Suen

Suen, Cavani is coming to PSG.

:lol
No one is coming to PSG, you will win the title this season and then go back to being shit once Ibra
and Silva
leave.

Also Torino is shit, forza Parma.

Hope PSG will play better in the next CL!

dc89

He Instagrammed a picture of a plane before too.

Bild rumored to have a transfer story involving him at 11pm.

Suen

Ozil also said he prefers Barca over Madrid, and one of his family members said the same. Where did he end up again? :p
Don't spread those filthy Barca conspiracies around here. It's all a lie and he loves Madrid, players leave Barca for Madrid, not the opposite.

Özil will do a betrayalton in the future, mark my words

Lightning

Banned
We can't get it anymore. Had to win all the remaining games.
Drats. I was hoping for that little bit extra from United to best Chelsea this coming weekend.

Froggie pls!

Great news if Bale won. I think he deserves it he has been amazing this season. Best player in my opinion.

Timurid

No one is coming to PSG, you will win the title this season and then go back to being shit once Ibra
and Silva
leave.

Also Torino is shit, forza Parma.

Hope PSG will play better in the next CL!

Silva is never leaving!!!! Ibra can fuck off to the gobbi.

and fuck you!
<3

Drats. I was hoping for that little bit extra from United to best Chelsea this coming weekend.

Froggie pls!
Well he said after the game that he was going to play the strongest team next week.

We'll see about that.

But, I wouldn't be surprised. Fergie probably realises that if we win we might be able to push Chelsea out of the top 4 and going into next season that's got to be a big plus for us.

Zero148

Lewandowski to Bayern confirmed. Maybe also Gündogan or Hummels to Barca. Definetly someone leaving Dortmund...

D_prOdigy

Surely City have already nailed on someone like Cavani if they're letting Dzeko go. I mean, his attitude has been a bit shit at times this seasons, but when he's allowed to get a bit of form going he's a top class striker.

Top Bottom