• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Clegg

Lets have a sing song

(•_•)
<) )&#9583;all the single ladies
/ \

(•_•)
\( (> all the single ladies
/ \

(•_•)
<) )&#9583;oh oh oh
/ \

Arnie

The best thing is, if there was an international side in recent years who've epitomised the embarrassing performance displayed by Newcastle at the weekend it'd be France.

Can't wait for the Pardew rebellion.

LegoArmo

You don't have to have a British core, but it helps, you need players with fight, surrounded by players with technique and talent. The very best teams have 11 players with both.

The best thing is, if there was an international side in recent years who've epitomised the embarrassing performance displayed by Newcastle at the weekend it'd be France.

Can't wait for the Pardew rebellion.

That couldn't be more true, thinking about it. Evra and his cronies should have been hounded out of France after 2010

Lets have a sing song

(&#8226;_&#8226;)
<) )&#9583;all the single ladies
/ \

(&#8226;_&#8226;)
\( (> all the single ladies
/ \

(&#8226;_&#8226;)
<) )&#9583;oh oh oh
/ \

The chicken dance is the only dance Beyonce knows. She also always has like 2 dancers with her in a lot of music videos.

She's really shit.

'I'd have to be brainwashed to join Dortmund' - Draxler

I see that Bayern has already paid him/brainwashed him to think of Dortmund as the evil force in Bundesliga. Wenger pls.

He's a Schalke player. Of course he's going to be anti-Dortmund anything.

WriterGK

Correct, no one expected this, props go out to Jan Wouters and the youth system which is turning out to be one of the best in The Netherlands.

It would be a damn shame though if we fuck it up in the Euro League playoffs and end up empty handed. When we end up in 9th place I love the playoffs, when we end up this far from the nr 7 and 8 in the league I don't like the playoffs at all haha.

Yeah indeed.Thats why I dont like playoffs as well.Thank God we Dutchies dont have the Belgium system where the number 1 can still lose the championship in the playoffs..
I like Utrecht players like De Kogel, Duplan and De Ruiter he is a good goallie.
And I read in my VI subscription that Vorm from Swansea is linked to Barcelona, Liverpool and Arsenal so that is alledegly more millions for Utrecht.

Suen

The chicken dance is the only dance Beyonce knows. She also always has like 2 dancers with her in a lot of music videos.

She's really shit.

He's a Schalke player. Of course he's going to be anti-Dortmund anything.
Yes and the time of being anti-Dortmund should be ended. It's time to unite and face the red devils of Bundesliga.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I forgot Danny Rose made that stupid tackle here last season. Cost us that game.

Nah, Gallas wimping out of a block leading to a deflected goal and Harry leaving Defoe on the bench were far more costly. We dominated them even with 10 men.

Top Bottom