• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

I bought these Visvums a couple of years ago. My favorite shoes.

visvimx.jpg

rodvik

Alright lads, I cant watch the match. In meetings. I will not be checking for score lest I scream in terror.

This could be the game that decides our survival.

GULP.

Edit: Bannan on the bench. Scottish messi to save us confirmed.

L1NETT

I expect every single on of you to be watching Sky on Thursday! 1st leg of the playoffs vs Burton.

Massive game, hopefully will heading up to Valley Parade early on Thursday morning.

--

Score predictions?

1-0 Saints.

what a tough game.

on one hand, Sunderland winning gets them further away from relegation and, most importantly, from Newcastle.

on the other hand, Villa winning buries Newcastle further close to relegation, their season long goal.

why can't Newcastle be dead last and make these things easier?

SHarris78

When Neville was announced as being a presenter/analyst, I thought it was a very odd choice. Was never the most talkative of players.

Now I think hes probably the best on tv.

That every club needs a strong core of English players, which Newcastle don't have.

It's true, but you have to remember that he's involved with national team.

I disagree that the core needs to be English, but you need strong characters in the dressing room I think, players who will try and drag the team through tough patches.

Top Bottom