• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Feorax

I'm beginning to think, if we have limited funds this summer, we could be looking at keeping Coates and only bringing in one Centre Half.

Realistically, it does make some sense. If we can bring in a solid partner for the first team for Agger, then we could have those two, plus Kelly and an academy player (Wisdom maybe?) in reserve. That way, we could look to loan out Coates to another team in the North West and see how he progresses.

If it came to it, I'd rather we spent the money on one really boss first team Centre-Half than two decent ones to rotate.

Feorax

Thing is with Henderson is he's really good, but he's more of a Jack-of-all-trades player at the moment. He's played well at LW, CAM, CM, and even at right wingback, but there are players who are all better in those positions at the moment, even if none of them are as versatile.

Give it a couple of seasons until Henderson has cemented himself in a particular position.

Clegg

You're saying that like Wilbury isn't cooking up a 'Shite Team of the Year' as part of his quest to overcomplicate a simple fucking list.

Wait until he posts his overall "Shite Team of the Year" which encompasses all major European leagues and different formations to optimise shiteness.

Looking forward to the game tonight. I always get a bit excited for Monday night Premier League games for some reason.

I just got a great text from my mum as well:

"Big queue getting out of school tonight. Scott P gave way to me so he's nice. Behind him was John T. Bet he wouldn't have let me out!".

I bet he wouldn't, the JT.

Arnie

Thing is with Henderson is he's really good, but he's more of a Jack-of-all-trades player at the moment. He's played well at LW, CAM, CM, and even at right wingback, but there are players who are all better in those positions at the moment, even if none of them are as versatile.

Give it a couple of seasons until Henderson has cemented himself in a particular position.

Give it four seasons until Henderson's invented a new position on Football Manager. Scuttlebag.

For Sturridge's second Henderson tracked all the way back to the halfway line, dispossessed some French cunt (probably), ran all the way back to the attack, beat the offside trap (full of shite French players tbf) and assisted the goal.

World domination ensues.

Looking forward to the game tonight. I always get a bit excited for Monday night Premier League games for some reason.

I just got a great text from my mum as well:

"Big queue getting out of school tonight. Scott P gave way to me so he's nice. Behind him was John T. Bet he wouldn't have let me out!".

I bet he wouldn't, the JT.
Is the subtext to this post that John Terry would've shagged your mum?

---------------- Reina-----------------

Johnson--NewCB--Agger-----Enrique

----------------Lucas-------------------
------Gerrard-------Henderson-------

-------------------------Coutinho-----
----------Suarez------------------------
----------------Sturridge---------------

Wingless wonders.

Blablurn

iefR5NOKgCNbS.gif

Wilbur

Banned
You're saying that like Wilbury isn't cooking up a 'Shite Team of the Year' as part of his quest to overcomplicate a simple fucking list.

Simple life:

* make money
* get pussy
* finish uni

Just because I don't spaff about in naughty shorts getting lost around London and weeping when my friend leaves turds in the corner with wild abandon does not mean my life is simple.

Do one Arnold. Or I'll take Gerrard out of the team.

Arnie

Simple life:

* make money
* get pussy
* finish uni

Just because I don't spaff about in naughty shorts getting lost around London and weeping when my friend leaves turds in the corner with wild abandon does not mean my life is simple.

Simple list.

Stop putting crack in your haloumi.

Meier

City EDS play Oldham tonight in the Manchester Senior cup.

Richards & Rodwell start alongside someone who is simply known as 'Trialist 1' on the team sheet.
The U-18 team beat Norwich the other day and the recap on the site just mentioned "trialist" when crediting the final two goals City scored. Come on you lazy gits! :lol

Mastadon

Banned
Simple life:

* make money
* get pussy
* finish uni

What happened to the picture of your track suit/blazer ensemble anyway Arnie?

Cocktease.

faridmon

Great job Willbury.
I still think Jagielka hasn't performed as good as he was last season or the season before. And thank god for no Fillaini. His form have dropped dramatically this year.

Without that buggie jeans, I would say that Arnie looked like hipster.
I like it!

faridmon

I think Greta Filliani was the name of my first prostitute.

Damn it!

Now that I have listenend to all LCD soundsystem albums I would rank them

This is Happening > LCD Soundsystem > Sound of Silver

although some of Sound of Silver tracks are better than the ones on ther other two.
I also met Nancy Whang. Amazing, but she became pissed off when I said '' Tell Jame Murphy to bring back LCD soundsystem''

Wilbur

Banned
Damn it!

Now that I have listenend to all LCD soundsystem albums I would rank them

This is Happening > LCD Soundsystem > Sound of Silver

although some of Sound of Silver tracks are better than the ones on ther other two.
I also met Nancy Whang. Amazing, but she became pissed off when I said '' Tell Jame Murphy to bring back LCD soundsystem''

Other way round for me but they're all great

Hixx

Not often we play on a monday night.

I don't like it. 2 games in a row. Not sure what to do with myself to fill an hour.

When does the team news even come out for MNF games?

I'm all at sea here.

dc89

I can imagine those guys who scored telling their friends and desperately waiting for the news item to prove it only to be foiled. "I swear they have me a trial AND I scored a goal!"

:lol. Oldham have a Trialist in goal too!

---

I have shoes identical to Arnie's. I'm just as nawty.

Top Bottom