• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yes, Sessegnon suspended for the rest of the season. We play them on the last day.

Edit: Mignolet you damn fool

Meier

QPR still tied with Reading for last. They have a mountain to climb still. Ultimately I could see Soton slipping back down and maybe Villa. This might be the year Martinez loses his battle in keeping Wigan up.. I can't imagine Newcastle will go down but ya never know.
January 2nd.

This is the year Wigan goes down. Reading are for sure.. Villa seems like a realistic possibility.
March 4th.

Nailed Wigan. Good job by Villa to likely stay up and Soton have had a very nice season all things considered.

Carbonox

Villa are staying up.

ron-paul.gif

Suen

Lol no. Depor will stay up if they win I think.
The Betis coach should be sacked for not starting Pabon
He's on a loan from Hercules, they'll send him back after this season finish :D

Why use Pabon when they have Castro there. Although I wouldn't mind Pabon getting more time....so he can get back to Parma and do some nice stuff!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He's on a loan from Hercules, they'll send him back after this season finish :D

Why use Pabon when they have Castro there. Although I wouldn't mind Pabon getting more time....so he can get back to Parma and do some nice stuff!

Lol didn't know. Abel is a great defensive midfielder some first division club will buy him

Fergie

Banned
@OptaJoe: 16 - Sunderland haven't won any of their last 16 PL games on a Monday, a run stretching back to April 2002 (W 2-1 vs Leicester). Struggle.

Lol.

@OptaJoe: 1 - Sunderland have picked up their first PL red card of the season. The only team without one now are Man Utd. Angels.

Red Angels.

Top Bottom