• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

Wigan have West Brom (at West Brom...winnable but probably a draw at best), Swansea (at home but tough), Arsenal (at Arsenal.. loss) with the final game being against Aston Villa at home. They need 5 points at a minimum and then they'd require at least one other team to just lose out since a few will be on 37.

I can't see it but the game against Villa on the final day will be their best bet. If they lose to West Brom then they're as good as dead.

Lightning

Banned
That's assuming Wigan lose against West Brom.
Yeah it is. West Brom at home to Wigan I kinda like West Brom's chances in that one.

Not worried about Wigan now. They will be drained as fuck before they play us. We only have QPR before Wigan, Wigan have West Brom, Swansea, cup final vs Man City and then 2 days later play us after we've rested for 10 days. Yeah, good luck Wigan!

dc89

Blackburn lost the court case against Henning Berg and have been ordered to pay him £2.25m. Not bad for 8 weeks work.

Jeff pls. What the hell is going on at that club.

Clegg

United Bros this is a Frank De Boer quote that's making the rounds on Twitter. One of our players may be going on loan.

FdB: "If a MUFC talent prefers to gain experience with us (at Ajax) rather than in the Eng 2nd tier, can be a very interesting option."

GolazoDan

I like Villa, good young team and far more likeable than most of the other teams around them. Delighted to see that charlatan of a midtable goalkeeper Mignolet get exposed tonight. Ahaha.

Feorax

United Bros this is a Frank De Boer quote that's making the rounds on Twitter. One of our players may be going on loan.

FdB: "If a MUFC talent prefers to gain experience with us (at Ajax) rather than in the Eng 2nd tier, can be a very interesting option."

Bebe?

Very good result for Villa. Though they are definitely not out of it yet.

All eyes on Wigan now i guess. One win for either Sunderland, Newcastle or Villa in those next 3 games will surely condemn the latics.

Nicky P plz.

Dibbz

Yeah it is. West Brom at home to Wigan I kinda like West Brom's chances in that one.

Not worried about Wigan now. They will be drained as fuck before they play us. We only have QPR before Wigan, Wigan have West Brom, Swansea, cup final vs Man City and then 2 days later play us after we've rested for 10 days. Yeah, good luck Wigan!

This season has been a bit different for Arsenal in that at the weaker sides we've managed to win but history shows us that anything can happen. Wouldn't assume the best case scenario this early. The Chelsea Spurs game could help us out if we do stumble.

hPoxPYF.jpg

This season has been a bit different for Arsenal in that at the weaker sides we've managed to win but history shows us that anything can happen. Wouldn't assume the best case scenario this early. The Chelsea Spurs game could help us out if we do stumble.

I figure that even taking the Chelsea-Spurs game into account we still cannot afford to stumble. If we don't take all 9 points from the remaining games we will be extremely fortunate to make top 4.

Somewhat undeserving also if I am honest.

Lightning

Banned
I figure that even taking the Chelsea-Spurs game into account we still cannot afford to stumble. If we don't take all 9 points from the remaining games we will be extremely fortunate to make top 4.

Somewhat undeserving also if I am honest.
You guys need to relax. Spurs are dropping points regardless. They are not picking up 12 points from Southampton, Stoke, Chelsea and Blunderland! I can see 2 wins and 2 draws in there for bottling Spurs!

Don't they have a 5 points lead? Of course they're staying up.

Wigan have a game in hand and we're playing the worst football between the teams in the zone. If Boyce hadn't scored that OG in the 90th minute Wigan would be two behind with a game in hand...

We probably will be fine, but there are too many Newcastle fans pretending there isn't a problem. It's killing me.

Hixx

I can't believe how bad we were tonight. Just no-one comes out of it with any credit.

O'Shea, Rose, N'Diaye were ok at the best of times. Everyone else had some of the worst individual performances I've ever seen from them. From Mig to AJ. Appalling.

Now we're without Sess (unless we appeal and we might as well) for 2 massive home games as well. Bad times.

You guys need to relax. Spurs are dropping points regardless. They are not picking up 12 points from Southampton, Stoke, Chelsea and Blunderland! I can see 2 wins and 2 draws in there for bottling Spurs!

It's good for us that Southampton are missing both their left backs and now Ramirez. And Sunderland will be without Sessegnon and Rose against us.

JonnyBrad

If Villa are safe by the last game then they will be on the beach against Wigan. Barcodes better hope they get some results between now and then.

Yes Villa. Now all we need is for Wigan to get a couple of wins and those black and white cunts can go back to the championship :)

Just watched the latest ep of game of thrones. WTF!

Top Bottom