• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

This is somehow all connected to Roswell and 9/11 I bet

image.php

When Madrid play at full intensity like this I think they are the best team in the world, Barca may be technically better but they dont have the physicality of Madrid.

Meier

Aguero sucks this season

Injuries and personal issues have really hampered him this season. When he's actually played, he's done okay. 16 goals in 36 games (9 of those as a sub) for City. Nowhere near as well as last year and not what you'd like from a striker but not terrible. He has been doing pretty well since the start of 2013.

For reference, Rooney is also at 16 goals in 36 games (5 as a sub).

Noirulus

When Madrid play at full intensity like this I think they are the best team in the world, Barca may be technically better but they dont have the physicality of Madrid.

This is how we were able to beat Barca. The team was just completely unmotivated in that Dortmund 1st leg.

Slizz

Damn I miss the first 20 minutes and see almost 3 pages(100ppp for you peasants) have gone by and then I see the score is still 0-0....

Top Bottom