• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Man I expect bias from spanish commentators but sometimes they are beyond stupid, its worst than hudson clelebrating an Arsenal game.

Those cunt @ COPE, lama and co.

Suen

We really need to score a goal or we're fucked. Our pace is dropping. Özil and Higushit ruining everything, thanks guys.

Ce-Lin

Madrid should have played like this back in Germany, their attitude was terrible there, they will win 2-1 tonight and that's all about it.

Linius

:O you've got one? I reckon when we win it UEFA will do us a special gold one or something.

We won 71/72/73, that's what we got the patch for. And the fourth one in '95 of course. Should have won a fifth one, but those Juvecunts got that one :(

FootballFan

It's called attacking with pace rather than 50 passes backwards and sideways before Messi dribbles it into the net.

It's called entertaining football. Not enough sideways passes for your liking?

I think you guys misunderstood.. I mean they are just passing it and no pressure, it's just going end to end. Sometimes the Dortmund players are just standing still with the ball in Madrid's half.

saw this on Mundo Deportivo

ZcT00VF.jpg

Jin_7

I'm not sure it might be a blessing in disguise. You don't really need a "genius" type of player in this game, your defense is far better since he went off.

Maybe, but Dortmund can't hold the ball as well without him which isn't great either.

Top Bottom