• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

GorillaJu

Don't think we'll take any points off Chelsea today, qin. I know we've had good results vs you guys over the past two years, but I still have to follow my instinct when we go into every game. Chelsea has a better team and SHOULD win this on the back of their quality. Of course, this has been a constant as Chelsea have had a better team than Liverpool for years, but you've got to follow the probability here, and that's that Chelsea take 3 points.

qindarka

Banned
Don't think we'll take any points off Chelsea today, qin. I know we've had good results vs you guys over the past two years, but I still have to follow my instinct when we go into every game. Chelsea has a better team and SHOULD win this on the back of their quality. Of course, this has been a constant as Chelsea have had a better team than Liverpool for years, but you've got to follow the probability here, and that's that Chelsea take 3 points.

It is at Anfield though. And Chelsea aren't exactly on sparkling form, having lost two out of their last 4 matches. And the win against Sunderland was atrocious as well.

Meier

Awful, awful game from Dzeko thus far. Aguero hurting his hammy could really cost us today.

Perfect for me. Woke up about 15 minutes into the match :D

7:27 alarm for me, haha.

Do you people not have jobs? How hard is it to get up at 7:30? lol

Well I prefer to stay up later during the weekend! Went to bed at 2 rather than say 11:30 (usually wake up at 6:45 or so for work).

Timurid

Why so shit, Toro? What's going on, Timo?

We're saving our energy for our demolition of the scum next week. :D

Really, i don't know. It seems our players don't give a shit anymore. Oh well.

This will be a good win for Fiore. Hopefully, they can grab a UCL spot.

mDVojKB.jpg

Top Bottom