• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Arnie

SNN1605A---_1509384a.jpg

How can you like that cunt?

How can you not love him?

Spurs bottling it, how predictable. Tactic of 'get it into Bale' isn't flourishing.

GorillaJu

Bale isnt in this game at all. Get in there, Gareth, do your fucking job you noob

Adebayor is getting frustrated. He's gonna score or get a card soon.

Should be in the TOTY. The pairing of him and Kompany is delicious.

Real talk, he'd improve every single team in the PL.

Meier

Now he's fouled someone and should of had a penalty against him, he's having a mare.

He gave away possession quite easily two times in a row earlier. Playing like that game earlier this season where he came off early due to very poor play.

Tc91

Surely this game highlights Spurs need for a top quality striker? Adebayor is rivaling Shola Ameobi for the most useless player in the PL award.

GorillaJu

Surely this game highlights Spurs need for a top quality striker? Adebayor is rivaling Shola Ameobi for the most useless player in the PL award.

Spurs have known they needed a striker since last summer. They knew it in winter. Levy is a stingy fuck and he's looking for the right deal.

Tc91

Spurs are going to finish 5th aren't they?

Yep. Bottled it big time.

Some journo's/pundits were talking about 1 or 2 signings and they'll be challenging for the league. Laughable.

Spurs have known they needed a striker since last summer. They knew it in winter. Levy is a stingy fuck and he's looking for the right deal.

What's up with Defoe, he went on a good scoring streak around mid season. Well it's cost them top 4, should of just fucked Leandro Damiao off and went for someone else.

GorillaJu

Lol you guys talking like this run-in is over, nevermind this game. Spurs can still win this, and they have every chance of nicking 4th off Arsenal still. Chelsea is well cemented I'd say.

qindarka

Banned
Lol you guys talking like this run-in is over, nevermind this game. Spurs can still win this, and they have every chance of nicking 4th off Arsenal still. Chelsea is well cemented I'd say.

Chelsea have a terrible run-in. They are yet to play Liverpool, Everton, United and Spurs. Could easily see 12 dropped points there.

At the moment, at least, Spurs and Arsenal are favorites for the top 4 spots. May change my mind if Spurs lose here and Chelsea triumph at Anfield (very unlikely).

Meier

This is what Fox Soccer tweeted back at me i.e. the announcer issue:

It's because WHL's box is very small. Other announcers are right next to our broadcasters. It's bleed-over, not a feed issue.

Come on Levy, you cheap fuck. Sort your stadium out! ;)

Top Bottom