• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Van%20Helsing%20fights%20off%20ratboy.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
WHAT THE FUUUCK

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sturridge you dirty twat

Liverpool deserve to lose this, some awful behaviour today.

sohois

that was a difficult one to put away for Shelvey; if it had been on target it would have certainly been cleared off the line, only one real place to aim for

FuturusX

Man City cheating all game long
Suarez biting players like the mentally deficient animal he is
Gareth Bale FC a one man team
Arsenal & Everton the feeder teams for the rest of the league

Glad i support Manchester United, the only classy team in the top 6. x

I have never put anybody on ignore. People talk a lot of shite - the list would stretch forever. Besides, I love a good troll.

But you have me itching to do it. I should consider it a boring list. Put you right at the top.

sohois

I really don't see the Sturridge issue, both players went for the ball and Sturridge just caught him on the follow-through? Its a classic, much worse in super-slo-mo tackle

Kassu

Banned
Lol and I thought PL would be boring without Balo but thank god we still have Suarez :D Hopefully he doesn't get banned because he makes Liverpool matches a lot more enjoyable to watch.

doicare

I have never put anybody on ignore. People talk a lot of shite - the list would stretch forever. Besides, I love a good troll.

But you have me itching to do it. I should consider it a boring list. Put you right at the top.
Thanks, it's so sad when people can't take the truth, if you'd like to try and prove me wrong please feel free to give it a go.

Top Bottom