• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
luiz_Laugh.png

Somebody please crop and rotate for the OP

GorillaJu

Luiz did absolutely nothing wrong there, what a saintly little smile that boy has. Rafael is full of jealous spite that he is now the worst Brazilian player with curly hair.

Arnie

Another good result for a fantastic manager.

Someone will snap him up once Chelsea destroy themselves with Mourinho. NQAT.

Clegg

Awful performance.

Fergie constantly picking a terrible Valencia and Jones in midfield should be met with derision.

Kagawa and Nani should have started today.

doicare

What a joke of a game, both teams were shit, Chelsea like they usually do against United score a lucky goal against the run of play and the icing on the turd cake was a red card for Rafael that never should have been given.

Rad-

Obviously would rather win but this increases the chances of Bale being in the transfer market in the summer so I'll take it.

Also put Adnan in as a sub in remaining games.

Messi

What a joke of a game, both teams were shit, Chelsea like they usually do against United score a lucky goal against the run of play and the icing on the turd cake was a red card for Rafael that never should have been given.

you don't think he kicked out at him?

Wilbur

Banned
Shit since I got out. Fucking shit shit team.

Whole midfield that played today can either fuck off or sit on the bench. Valencia is a waste of a human soul and needs to swap places with a homeless person that'll actually put the effort in to earn meals. Stupid fucking cunt is incapable of putting a good ball into the box, and he's a fucking WINGER.

Maybe it says a lot about United-GAF attitude that we don't accept this shower of piss as opposed to just going lol we r champs. Embarrassing ineptitude. Fucking disgrace the way we've switched off after winning the title, allowed Chelsea to just waltz into a position of superiority for the CL spots. Fucking just... I'm fed up of seeing Valencia start. And I have no idea how someone clearly more knowing and wise than I am can't fucking see it.

I don't get it.

dc89

:/ United win would have been a lot more handy for me as a City fan. Could have done without them gaining 2 points on us this weekend.

Moobabe

We'll take that. Shocking game all around - but I was expecting a lot more from United.

Win against Spurs and top 4 is ours.

Salazar

Next season's title race will be awfully close. This season was an anomaly.

lol

Chelsea being a bunch of fuckwits isn't an anomaly

Evra and Valencia should fight to the death over a shovel. The survivor should bury the loser and then fatally batter himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom