• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Hahaha one loss on the back of a title win and United need to 'clean house'.

Hahahaha

Ha

Ha

Fuck

Go on Rafa lad

I think you guys are taking this a little too seriously. It's cool to judge performances, but not worth getting upset about.

Fergie obviously didn't give a fuck. He has his favorites, and they will continue to play.

K1LLER7

Obviously would rather win but this increases the chances of Bale being in the transfer market in the summer so I'll take it.

Also put Adnan in as a sub in remaining games.
We'll have Jones in midfield with Scholes. Giggs and Valencia out wide.

Pogba's destroyed Fergie's faith in youth

GorillaJu

WwweHS4.jpg

WwweHS4.jpg

WwweHS4.jpg

WwweHS4.jpg

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
why is rafa so hated? he got chelsea to europa league final and will most likely finish third in the league.

One time. One time in my entire fucking existence that I want United to win and they put out a shite team and an even more shite performance.

Fuck. I am genuinely worried now.

He accepts them because he's the one picking these awful teams.

He's one of the all time greats but his selections are sometimes baffling.

Sadly, it's not just now since it's almost an off season. He does that at some of the big games too. Last year against City is a good example for it, the subs against Madrid on the 2nd leg.

qindarka

Banned
why is rafa so hated? he got chelsea to europa league final and will most likely finished third in the league.

Because he has been awful. Pathetic league performance, even if we do end up finishing 3rd.

Seeing as our Europa draw was Sparta Prague, Steaua Bucharest, Rubin Kazan and Basel, he damn well had better get us to the final.

:/ United win would have been a lot more handy for me as a City fan. Could have done without them gaining 2 points on us this weekend.

For goodness sake, your remaining games are piss easy. Who cares who finishes 2nd or 3rd anyway, we both finished miles behind United.

Dat Chelsea.

We weren't really as good as we should have been, United seemed very tame but I was expecting that from them as the title is already in the bag. Need to work on final ball, but we won and thats all that matters.

why is rafa so hated? he got chelsea to europa league final and will most likely finish third in the league.

I don't want him to stay beyond the end of the season, but I will be very pleased if we get third and win Europa League.

Wilbur

Banned
No. I'm just pissing you off;.

Kiss me.

Fuck I'm fuming. No Powell and Januzaj deemed worthy of bench time when they'd actually show desire. No show for one of our most technically superior players when Chelsea are more than happy to play Mata, Oscar and Luiz, as if we're scared of our team expressing themselves individually.

Stupid fucking cock rings. I'm really quite irritated.

Genuinely, I am fucking angry that Valencia will start again next week and there's no means for me to contact him telling him if he dares shows his face at Old Trafford again I'll shit in his car every time he turns up for training. Why does Fergie not see he's putting in performances I wouldn't deem worthy from a paraplegic fucking GOAT

qindarka

Banned
So they don't play CL qualifications?

3rd gets automatic spot. Only 4th have to go through the playoffs.

yet he could win you a Europa league trophy. Spoiled fans.

He hasn't won it yet as as shown by the league cup, we are perfectly capable of fucking things up. Joke of a draw we had, we are only performing to minimum expectations on that front, really.

How would you like it if I said Barca fans are spoiled for complaining about Vilanova and the Bayern defeat since they won La Liga and reached the Cl semis. it's not just about achievements but achievements relative to expectations.

dc89

Because he has been awful. Pathetic league performance, even if we do end up finishing 3rd.

Seeing as our Europa draw was Sparta Prague, Steaua Bucharest, Rubin Kazan and Basel, he damn well had better get us to the final.

For goodness sake, your remaining games are piss easy. Who cares who finishes 2nd or 3rd anyway, we both finished miles behind United.

Because we deserve to finish 2nd. We get more money. And we've got a cup final in the mix.

Kassu

Banned
Shitty situation for Arsenal now. If Chelsea wins Tottenham on Wednesday now we can say goodbyes for third place in PL but then our CL spot is pretty much guaranteed. In the other hand, if Tottenham wins we still might have changes to get ahead of Chelsea, but it's gambling since we might then see a scenario where Tottenham takes our CL spot.

Thanks United

Blablurn

Pathetic effort.

I don't know why but I'm so freakin' annoyed.

I hate to see us play like that. People weren't even tracking their runners in the 2nd half.

you guys have so much potential. no kidding. plus i would have loved to see chelsea not playing in the cl next year.

anyway

BJhBTnZCEAA8chY.jpg:large

yeah, bayern is the only team who buys all the players

jtb

Banned
If Spurs win on Wednesday it's not even in your hands.

Aw fuck, I didn't even realize that. Still, can't see both Chelsea or Spurs winning all their games (not including the match at Stamford Bridge). But maybe that's just blind optimism talking.

Kweh

Shitty situation for Arsenal now. If Chelsea wins Tottenham on Wednesday now we can say goodbyes for third place in PL but then our CL spot is pretty much guaranteed. In the other hand, if Tottenham wins we still might have changes to get ahead of Chelsea, but it's gambling since we might then see a scenario where Tottenham takes our CL spot.

Thanks United

We need Chelsea to beat Spurs so it stays in our hands. We will need 4pts from the next 2 games then to secure 4th spot.

Aw fuck, I didn't even realize that. Still, can't see either Chelsea or Spurs winning all their games (not including the match at Stamford Bridge). But maybe that's just blind optimism talking.
I'd still be quietly confident if I were an Arsenal fan, but yeah - if Bale can be a hero on Wednesday then you will just have to hope for favours from other teams...

Clegg

Evra's goals have masked his piss poor defending. He's been getting away with this for years now.

Jones is not a central midfielder and Valencia is an awful winger at the moment. He offers zero attacking threat.

Giggs is a legend but did he really need to play today? Ditto RVP. We should have played Hernandez and Kagawa.

TrueBlue

Luiz trolling United? Please make him our new captain. Please.

But in all seriousness, not something to be particularly proud of. In any case, I'm just happy with the three points.

Rad-

Thanks United

Oh my. Chelsea Tottenham is going to be delicious.

Because the people who hate him are blind, agenda driven idiots.

Rafa has the shittiest league record of all our managers since Mourhino left his hatred is very much justified only blinded Liverfool fans will think otherwise.

Personally I have nothing against the man, had he come and actually improved on RDM I would have been on board but nothing he has done has convinced me he's any better than any of our previous managers.

An expected win for us in this match spurs next on the list.

Wilbur

Banned
Spurs got no chance now, Chelsea will win and then boom, Arsenal got fourth.

Just so disappointing seeing a team just switch off. No one tracking runners, no one challenging for balls, no one mentally up for it and looking for those final balls. Disgraceful. Giggs can go back to peripheral performances. Cleverley isn't ready to start. Valencia needs someone to threaten him with lethal injection.

Not too fussed about RVP or the defence, but we went into a game against Chelsea with an absolutely non-existent midfield and our best player was someone the size of a small caravan.

And we can't pick one attacking player with some flair behind RVP when Chelsea had two. Welbeck and Kagawa would have offered far more than that fucking sperm gargler Valencia

Kassu

Banned
We need Chelsea to beat Spurs so it stays in our hands. We will need 4pts from the next 2 games then to secure 4th spot.
Yeah.. Quite sad since I already expected us to be third. Those draws with Everton and United cost too much.

Rafa has the shittiest league record of all our managers since Mourhino left his hatred is very much justified only blinded Liverfool fans will think otherwise.

Personally I have nothing against the man, had he come and actually improved on RDM I would have been on board but nothing he has done has convinced me he's any better than any of our previous managers.

An expected win for us in this match spurs next on the list.

Pretty much. The fat fuck sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom