• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I think for today it'll be:

Neuer
Lahm DVB Boateng Alaba
Gustavo Schweine
Robben Muller Ribery
GOALMEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thanks Merkel

XB5ppAr.jpg

Secret agent Götze.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Messi not even playing lol.

Tito set up the entire tie in the most shitty way possible. They should have not played Messi in the first leg, what they had to do was to try to hold on and give away the less goals possible, make it so the that 2nd leg would've been decisive with Messi fully rested and 100% fit. They took a risk in the first leg with a 60% Messi and it didn't work out at all.

Sorry Tito, but your shit managing skills costs us this tie.

Blablurn

I think it's good from Barca to rest him. I'm sure his injury something light. No need to fire up speculations by letting him play on the big stage again.

fuenf

I think it's good from Barca to rest him. I'm sure his injury something light. No need to fire up speculations by letting him play on the big stage again.

yeah you gotta preserve his Ballon d'Or chances after Ronaldo already shat the bed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barca's last 7 knockout games: 3L 3D 1W

Fuck Messi, David clutch Villa is more than capable.

Messi and Ronaldo chose bad timings to get injured.

Barca can't do it without Messi da Gawd, so I'm folding. Barca gonna get dat work

prediction: 3-0 bayern

got a trust and estates final, so will miss the game. but this is for later: BAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN/fukkk bartha

Zabojnik

Zapata's aunt. :( Not to sound like Bacon, but Colombian thugs really do seem to have a prediliction for this sort of thing.

LOOOOOOOOOOL WUT

Vucinic would be a god at United. So far we have Matri and Quaglia to Arsenal, Vucinic, Marchisio and Vidal to United. I'm okay with this.

arkon

Zapata's aunt. :( Not to sound like Bacon, but Colombian thugs really do seem to have a prediliction for this sort of thing.

Vucinic would be a god at United. So far we have Matri and Quaglia to Arsenal, Vucinic, Marchisio and Vidal to United. I'm okay with this.

You'll still have Giovinco to carry the team!

fduoKqz.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey this could work! Sell half our team so we can afford Ibra ---> Turn into a one man team in Serie A and fail miserably in Europe.

Same merda, smells different.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barca will win 5-0.

A penalty or two, a red card to Javi and a combination of Villa and Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom