• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wigan are down.

Although I just looked at their fixture list and I could see them winning 3 of their last 4 games.

So that means Newcastle are down.

Blablurn

I think you'll concede a few goals, but you'll score a few too. Then Bayern will go to the final and beat Dortmund 6-1!

me likes :D

other news, fans are already in barca. i'm jealous about the weather

BJMTFuQCAAA_i_f.jpg:large

Carbonox

I think Wigan are down.

Although I just looked at their fixture list and I could see them winning 3 of their last 4 games.

So that means Newcastle are down.

It's pretty telling when no one can see Newcastle beating West Ham or QPR. 3 points should be enough for them to survive but I think Newcastle have already accepted their fate.

arkon

It's pretty telling when no one can see Newcastle beating West Ham or QPR. 3 points should be enough for them to survive but I think Newcastle have already accepted their fate.

Shola Ameobi will knock the ball in off his bum in the last minute against QPR to take the 3 points for Newcastle .

Meier

:lol

You have the worst luck when it comes to Fantasy Football.

:( I really do. This is my first year doing it for soccer since I mostly just do fantasy sports via Yahoo and their soccer/football coverage is pathetic. I expect an improvement next year though! 9th in the GAF group for the UCL..not so good in the FPL league.

Suen

Get Heynckes instead.
I really wouldn't mind to have him back here. He's pretty much proven how good he can be as Bayern's coach and he certainly showed his worth in CL with us back in the late 90's. He's definitely one of the coaches I'd accept. Out of curiosity I wonder how Wenger would have managed Real :lol

Please take Sagna. I'll deliver him gift wrapped to the Bernabeu stadium myself.
Bacon pls, don't support this decision, I don't need to suffer with this guy in two teams :(

Thanks! Yeah, I am an elder statesman by Footy-GAF's standards. Salazar is probably about the only one who is older than me, hah.

I assume this is the origin of the goofy FIFA celebration?
Happy birthday old man!

Sagna isnt bad, but at what price, anything above 12m is too much for him.

I think someone like Mario Fernandez can do well at Real.
He's bad and anyone we currently in Madrid can fill his role. Don't trust me? Ask the rest of the Arse-GAF for their opinions on him. Even if he somehow could become a good second-choice I'd prefer us giving someone else, perhaps a youth, a chance.

I'm from 1978.
Does that make me a Footy-GAF elder?

Oh and congrats ofc!
Another Footy-GAF elder"

Arnie

Oh... Jay Spearing. I'd rather support Dortmund.

Or you could enjoy watching Newcastle bang every other Championship team each week.

Could be fun, like. Don't know if you were around for their last season in the Championship. You can have Carroll back to help with the cause.

Kyoufu

Or you could enjoy watching Newcastle bang every other Championship team each week.

Could be fun, like. Don't know if you were around for their last season in the Championship. You can have Carroll back to help with the cause.

Would take Carroll back like.

If you don't beat QPR I will have Mike Ashley as my avatar for a week

Make it a month pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan defender Cristian Zapata’s aunt has been kidnapped by armed men in Colombia, according to reports.

Limbania Zapata was in Padilla, in the rural Cauca region, when she was taken away by a group of armed kidnappers.

Local authorities confirmed the news of her disappearance, but for the moment there are no clues as to where the 36-year-old is.

It’s possible she has been taken in order to demand a ransom from the Milan player.

:/

Meier

I think a likely finish for Wigan is 1 win, 2 draws and a loss. I can't see them beating West Brom at West Brom (draw at best), could maybe beat Swansea or Villa at home but a draw is likely in one or the other. Should lose to Arsenal.

They could maybe get the 5 they need but I think the teams at 37-38 will get at least 1 point in their last 3 games. Newcastle will surely get at least 1 point out of QPR and West Ham.

Fry

As long as Van Buyten isn't put in the situation where he'd have to chase Messi, we're gonna be fine.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barca paid €19M for Song? I don't believe it.

Juventus could be prepared to sell Mirko Vucinic to Manchester United in order to bring in Edin Dzeko.

LOOOOOOOOOOL WUT

Carbonox

You're assuming we'll have the same squad in the Championship :p

Let me dream that we could at least hold on to someone like Marveaux.

Otherwise James Perch and Gabriel 'LOL GUESS WHAT WE NEED YOU AFTER ALL' Obertan will be our wingers for dat delivery.

spidye

well, Dante dominated Lewandowski in the Cup quarter final. Imo not so unimportant against Dortmund to stop Lewy

I think it was bayern's domination in the midfield that didn't let lewa have his chances. he was completely left alone in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom