• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca don't know any other way to do it nor do they have the personnel for it so this is the only way they can go about it really.

Also, there is something greater than the result, there is legacy.

Linius

Damn it, I missed a hot girl I guess? Would have been the highlight of this game.

ijmeoEI8jdF9I.gif

Here's another hot girl.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Alves loool

classic cunt tactic

They're crossing into the box trying to pick out at most two attacking players

On that last cross Villa was the only player in the penalty area. No desire to attack the box.

Bo-Locks

It warms the cockles of my heart to see so many people finally hating on Barca's boring style of football. Even if Bayern don't win the CL, this is their legacy - putting the spotlight on these motherfuckers and showing them up in front of the entire world.

Suen

Xavi should hold a press conference after this game speaking about the glorious legacy they have at Barca. Oh and....

"'Impossible' is just a word that weak men use to live easily in the world they were given, not daring to explore the power they have to change it,"

"'Impossible' is not a fact, it is an opinion. 'Impossible' is not a declaration, it is a challenge. 'Impossible' is potential. 'Impossible' is temporary. 'Impossible' is nothing!"

#MessiRemuntada

Arnie

A Suarez-less Liverpool would beat this Barca.

They're dreadful. No intensity, no final ball, no players of attacking menace, no rhythm.

Looking forward to the all German final.

what a difference from yesterday's match. no passion, no desire, nothing. a team of fuckin losers who depend on one man. Barca fans should enjoy the next 5 or 6 years they have with Messi since, once he retires/leaves, Barcelona fades back into nothingness.

Barca are boring enough with Messi, but they're positively sleep-inducing when you take away the potential for that bit of magic he so often provides

Slizz

I knew the Madrid Dortmund game would be the better of the bunch. This is pretty terrible.

I don't blame Bayern's style of play right now at all though.

arkon

Really poor from Barca. Stupid to leave Messi on the bench and the whole business with playing him on the weekend.

Need something special in the second half to make this interesting

fuenf

Most boring match I've seen in a while.

It's actually amazing how Barca can't pressure Bayern at all. Bayern plays so relaxed, so focused. So far Bayern didn't take a single risk, they are playing far less aggressive than in the first leg and Barca still doesnt know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom