• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i wish i could find my desperado and from dusk til dawn dvds so i could do a double bill of SALMA.

iKksyxuzISB1k.gif

pulga

Banned
what a difference from yesterday's match. no passion, no desire, nothing. a team of fuckin losers who depend on one man. Barca fans should enjoy the next 5 or 6 years they have with Messi since, once he retires/leaves, Barcelona fades back into nothingness.

You're quickly becoming my favourite poster.

Neuer is showing a lot of maturity in this two legs too, I love how he just kicks the ball far away and doesnt try to keep it in play, like he usually does.
Not everybody can be De God.

Seriously though Neuer hasn't even had to make a save these two legs. Its amazing.

Lightning

Banned
Bikes are for hipsters, so I'll be ultra hipster and not use one #toomainstream

Anyway, fuck Barca. Fucking boring shit team without Messi. Fabregas is a pussy compared to what he was at Arsenal. Alves is a cunt. Xavi is a smug cunt. Adriano has been solid.
Its like Fabregas isn't even the same player for Barca. For us he was everywhere, getting a lot of yellows with tackles, setting up play, he was aggressive as fuck and had a lot of passion. For Barca it seems like he just doesn't care but there's just nothing there. He looks completely disinterested.

Its like Fabregas isn't even the same player for Barca. For us he was everywhere, getting a lot of yellows with tackles, setting up play, he was aggressive as fuck and had a lot of passion. For Barca it seems like he just doesn't care but there's just nothing there. He looks completely disinterested.
to be fair, he was the ONLY player you guys had, lets tell it like it is now. Its not like he was surrounded with class.

Slizz

Ease of gif-making is going to fuck GAF up. Imagine any big events now E3, Xbox event... with a ton of people making similar gifs....

On that note

ibcL5XtnHDxa2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom