• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Messi make a dramatic appearance for the second half?

Oh it would be interesting, I tells ya!

more interesting than this so far

Damn it, I missed a hot girl I guess? Would have been the highlight of this game.

ijmeoEI8jdF9I.gif

Here's another hot girl.

I prefered her with her clothes on :p

Wilbur

Banned
hipsters use bikes, good for the environment.

Bikes are for hipsters, so I'll be ultra hipster and not use one #toomainstream

Anyway, fuck Barca. Fucking boring shit team without Messi. Fabregas is a pussy compared to what he was at Arsenal. Alves is a cunt. Xavi is a smug cunt. Adriano has been solid.

phaze

Barcelona seem to care, they just can't seem to play football properly.

Think they're on the training ground doing fancy passing and team building exercises.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEM

There is no intensity or real desire to score the goal IMO. They don't believe they can make up for for the first match so they choose not to exert themselves too much.

Gambit

It's actually amazing how Barca can't pressure Bayern at all. Bayern plays so relaxed, so focused. So far Bayern didn't take a single risk, they are playing far less aggressive than in the first leg and Barca still doesnt know what to do.

I just wish Bayern would concentrate enough to finish one of their chances. Lahm's potential goal would have been such a beauty.

And yes, Bayern is a lot less aggressive, but what I like is that the players without a yellow (Müller, Mandzukic) sometimes do put a bit of stick about.

Anyway, fuck Barca. Fucking boring shit team without Messi. Fabregas is a pussy compared to what he was at Arsenal. Alves is a cunt. Xavi is a smug cunt. Adriano has been solid.

Speaks a lot when fucking Adriano is your best man.

So much anger in your posts, let it out.

In the first 45 minutes Madrid had like 4 clear chances of goal. They put a lot of heart.

Barça is souless casket without Messi. Is clear that the team dosn't believe they can do it.

Blablurn

Beckenbauer: Barca playing like pensioners.

not sure if u heard it but last week Beckenbauer said again something stupid (barca is going to use dirty tricks to beat us) and excused himself 3 days later lol. believe me when i say: nobody listens to franz anymore :D

fuenf

Neuer is showing a lot of maturity in this two legs too, I love how he just kicks the ball far away and doesnt try to keep it in play, like he usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom