• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca really need someone like Klose or Lewandowski, at least someone close to 185cm. Hoofing the ball forward is basically futile and they really lack variability in their game.

Also the fans in the stadium are horrible, letting a few thousand buyern cunts (arguably the worst fans in the league) overwhelm them, wtf?

Lightning

Banned
Song was massively overrated last season. His lofted through balls to RVP took the spotlight away from the fact that he wasn't actually that good as a defensive midfielder.
Overrated by who? Arsenal got rid of him quickly and then ruled out resigning him.

Blablurn

Barca really need someone like Klose or Lewandowski, at least someone close to 185cm. Hoofing the ball forward is basically futile and they really lack variability in their game.

Also the fans in the stadium are horrible, letting a few thousand buyern cunts (arguably the worst fans in the league) overwhelm them, wtf?
:)

Ce-Lin

hahah so amazing the German fans singing in Spanish "ay... ay... canta y no llores..." (hush... sing, don't cry!) double kudos for sticking Spanish inside the Catalonian temple of imaginary independence.

Not to worry Barcelone, this is merely a footballing accident.

Song was massively overrated last season. His lofted through balls to RVP took the spotlight away from the fact that he wasn't actually that good as a defensive midfielder.

Very true, made our already questionable defence look even more shocking with his complete lack of coverage.

Messi

hahah so amazing the German fans singing in Spanish "ay... ay... canta y no llores..." (hush... sing, don't cry!) double kudos for sticking Spanish inside the Catalonian temple of imaginary independence.

Kick em while they are down I suppose

dc89

I love that GIF maker thing mentioned in OT. I'm gonna go HAM with this.

pBE3vUN.gif

I wonder if Tito will continue after this wreck XD

Its not like there are many coaches out there for grabs, I mean Rodgers is untouchable.

Timurid

:lol
I do like Gus, though. He'll get better as he gets more games. Him and Ian Wright have a good thing going.

I like Gus too.

Is he going to commentate the final?

If so, it will be funny hearing him say Gundogan and the other dortmund players' names. :lol

UV-6

What is it with this Spanish stream I'm watching. Someone was whistling and now they're playing music and shouting some phrase. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom