• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepto

Banned
1366747521394.gif

it's okay just score 8, get messi on. lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

feel

Aaaw I feel bad for him. Wait, he gets to go home and bang Shakira plus the douchy face while doing "la manita" gesture a few years ago, nevermind.

Suen

man this must be the greatest and most satisfying revenge for Martinez after all those games Bilbao lost against Barac :lol

The unfortunate thing about this is I can really see Barca going for Suarez hard this summer. When Messi isn't on the pitch, Barca seem static and severely lacking in confidence.

Not that Suarez is close to the standard of Messi, but he can create something from nothing.

Also, LOL Pique.

Suarez loses possession far too often for Barca. He's capable of playing like Villa I think, but I'm not sure his brain is wired in a way to take the risk-taking out of his game

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom